9. Travel

5:20 a.m

Eli was fast asleep he felt so tired from all the events that happens within the past 3 days. But to him it wasn't going to be fun since he'll be tried still. Eli was fast asleep in the bed cuddling up against the sheets, Lizzie had decided to wake him up and help him get ready. "Bubs. Come on let's get going. We have a long day of traveling today." Lizzie said as she turned the light on in the room. Eli squeeze his eyes shut before he groaned "L-Lizzie..it's e-early.." Eli said before he started to slowly wake up from the bright light. "You can sleep in the car on the way to the airport. And on the plane. But right now let's get you ready." Lizzie said before she pulled out Elis comfy clothes which was sweat pants, a comfy shirt, and his favorite comfy marvel hoodie.

Eli slowly got up and got his clothes and walked to the bathroom, he was half awake but he managed to get his clothes on. He then used the bathroom and freshened up before he walked out of the bathroom. He was greeted by Robbie who packed Elis DS and his little games with it in his backpack. "Morning lil man." Robbie said with a smile before walking over and ruffling Elis hair. "M-morning.." Eli said tiredly before he yawned. "Looks like someone's tired." Robbie stated before he then looked over at Lizzie who had a small fuzzy blanket, they then smiled before they both packed the car up. Eli went and grabbed his phone and put it in his hoodie pocket, he then went to the couch and sat down.

The young Olsen tried to stay awake but he couldn't fight the sleepiness any longer, so he fell back asleep. After about 10 minutes of the adults packing up the car they walked back inside to go get Eli, when they both seen him asleep on the couch they chuckled before Lizzie went over and put Elis shoes on for him. Robbie took a photo of them before he then went over and picked up Eli and brought him to the car and buckled him up. When the two adults finally got in the car they turned on the music a little before they finally started to drive off to the airport.

45 minutes later

When they parked the car in the parking garage Robbie went and got a carrier for their luggage, while Lizzie went on Elis side of the car and unbuckled him. She then shook him a little to wake him up "Elijah.. where here. Come on let's get going." Lizzie said in a soothing voice before she seen Elis light green eyes. Eli did a loud yawn before he stretched, he then looked over at Lizzie with a small smile. Lizzie smiled at him while she helped him out of the car, she then seen Robbie coming up with the carrier. The two adults then opened the trunk of the car and started to pack up the carrier while Eli looked around the garage.

Once they where done Lizzie tapped Elis shoulder and waved him to follow them. Eli looked over at them before he grabbed Lizzies hand and started to walk with the two of them into the slightly busy airport.

Time skip

When the three of them finally made it past security they all walked over to their gate. When they made it to their gate Eli ran over to the big window and looked at the airplanes in Aw. Lizzie walked over to him and sat next to the window, she then took a picture of him before she then started to scroll through her phone. Robbie sat next to Lizzie before he did the same. After a couple of minutes of Eli looking out the window he walked over to Lizzie and Robbie. "Um..i have to go to the bathroom.." he said in a little voice before he then yawned again. The adults both looked up at him and gave him a small smile "Ok do you want Robbie or me to go with you?" Lizzie asked before she put her phone down.

Eli nodded his head a little "please..this place is huge.." Eli stated before he then looked at the other gates in front of theirs. "Ok I'll go with him. I need to get a coffee anyway. Do you want your usual Liz?" Robbie asked as he got up. "Yes please. And thank you." Lizzie said with a smile. "It's no problem, now come on let's get going lil man." Robbie said with a smile before he started to walk off. Eli followed him as he then looked around at the small shops and little food places.

When Eli got done with the bathroom he walked over to the little Starbucks that was across the restrooms to Robbie. Robbie was waiting for his and Lizzies drink to be done, he then seen Eli that was walking over to him. "Hey Eli. I got you Chocolate Milk and a cookie." Robbie said with a smile as he gave Eli his Chocolate milk. Eli smiled brightly "yay! Choccy milk!! Thank you Robbie!" Eli said excitedly over his tiredness. Robbie ruffled his hair and smiled "No problem lil man" he said before he looked over as his named was called for the drinks and cookie. Once Robbie got them he and Eli both then walked back over to the gate where Lizzie was waiting for them.

When the two boys got back to Lizzie Eli went over and sat down in the seat next to her. "Lizzie! Look! Robbie got me choccy milk!" Eli said with a smile. Robbie gave Lizzie her drink while he sat down on the other side of her "Yeah I did. I didn't want to get him caffeine since he doesn't need it yet." Robbie said with a chuckle. "Aw thank you Robbie. Eli did you say thank you?" Lizzie asked as she looked down at her little brother. Eli nodded "yep!" Eli then seen Robbie hand him his cookie. "Here you go. Eat up we won't eat for a while." Robbie said with a smile before he took a sip of his coffee. Lizzie smiled at the two of them before she drank her drink. Eli nodded at him before he drank his chocolate milk and eat his cookie.

After a about 35 minutes later of them waiting for the plane, Eli had his phone recording while he did a giddy little dance before he got a strange look from 3 teenagers. That's when Eli stopped dancing around and sat on the ground in front of Lizzie and Robbie. He leaned against Lizzies legs and looked down at his phone, he was on Instagram for a bit. He did post his little vlogs of his time in the store with Lizzie and Robbie, and his little dancing moment at the airport. After when he was done posting the videos he turned his phone off and watched as people walked by to their gates. He felt Lizzies hand start to go through his hair, he smiled a bit before he started to get sleepy from it. Robbie noticed him starting to get sleepy, he then got up and picked up Eli and sat him in his lap. Eli was a bit surprised by him doing that, Lizzie was a bit shocked too but she then put her phone down and looked at them with a smile.

Robbie didn't mind the little Olsen, he simply just put his arms around him before he watched people walk by. Eli laid his head on r Robbies shoulder, he looked at Lizzie who was looking at him with a smile. Eli smiled back before he slowly started to fall asleep. Lizzie smiled at the both of them before she then put Elis hood on over him.

Time skip

The tree of them where now on the plane getting ready to take off, Eli was seated by the window while Lizzie sat in the middle with Robbie at the end. Robbie and Lizzie where both surprised by how Eli didn't wake up from the moving around. Since they got on the plane Lizzie gave Eli the little fuzzy blanket and just closed the window to let Eli sleep.

When the plane did however start to take off Eli woke up, he looked around confused before he looked and saw Lizzie who sat next to him. He then cuddled the blanket that he was given and laid his head against Lizzies arm to try to fall back asleep again. Lizzie smiled down at him before she relaxed in the seat just like what Robbie was doing.

After about 45 minutes into the flight Lizzie unbuckled Elis seatbelt and laid him on her lap. She knew that he would complain about his neck or back from the flight. Lizzie ran her fingers through Elis hair before she laid her head against Robbies shoulder. Robbie looked at her and smiled before he kissed her temple, he was working on some work on his computer while Lizzie and Eli slept. He and Lizzie knew about their little layover in New York before they finally got to Italy. So they knew that This trip Lizzie was going to teach Eli how to talk in an accent so he can get some help, and also just let him sleep.