60. Elijah Roman...

September 20th 2016
3:47 am

"W-who are you?.." Elijah asked in a scared trembling voice. The room was dead silent besides the casual beeping from the monitors.

"it's me.. your mom..b-baby.." Lizzie said as she tried to hold back her sob. Robbie just stood there was he watched the boy look at them as if he truly never met them.

Lizzie went over to grab ahold of her sons hand. Elijah quickly jerked his hand away from her and just started at her with fear. Lizzie felt her heart drop. Her son didn't genuinely know who she was and it made her want to break down and cry again. Lizzie quickly backed away from Elijah with tears in her eyes. She just stared at her baby boy before she felt Robbie pull her into a hug. Robbie looked over at the doctor who gave them a sad look before going over to tend to Elijah.

The father figure to the boy soon took this as his chance to take Lizzie away. As Robbie took Lizzie off to somewhere knew she didn't complain or nothing. The mother was completely shocked and numb. As they both made it outside of the hospital lizzie completely broke down in Robbie's arms. And Robbie was glad they left, so now he was there comforting his lover. "He doesn't remember m-me.." lizzie said in between her sobs. Robbie just held her close and placed a few kisses on her head. "I'm sure he'll remember.. just wait and give him time.." Robbie said as he didn't know what else to say. Lizzie just cried out in pain as she held onto Robbie.

With Eli...

"Ok bud.. are you feeling any pain?" The doctor asked. Eli didn't know what to do, he just sat there staring off. 'Why was that woman here? Who was she? Who was that man? Why where they upset?' All those questions going through his mind. The boy was soon snapped out of thoughts when he heard the doctor again. "Hello?? Hey you ok?" The young looking male asked.

Eli looked over at him before he felt tears weld up in his eyes. "You ok there?" He asked again in a soothing voice. Eli just nodded his head slightly before he took a shaky breath in. "Ok. Now I'm going to ask you some questions. Is that ok?" He asked again as he picked up the clipboard and pen. Eli just nodded again and soon looked over to see the couple that was there now gone. He didn't know why but he wanted them back.

"Ok. What's your name?" He asked as he looked at Eli. "E-Elijah Roman.. uh.." he said before he stopped and looked down at his hand. 'What's my last name?.. why am I having a hard time!? Ollen? No that's not it. Olryn? Not that's not it either! O'Xander? No! Now that's the wrong answer. It started with an O.. right?' He thought before he looked at the doctor who gave him a slight smile. "I don't r-remember my l-last name.." he said in a quiet voice. "That's ok. It will come back to you." The doctor said before he wrote down on the clipboard.

Eli clenched his jaw a bit before he looked down at his cast. "Ok now. How old are you?" He asked. 'Oh that's easy.' Eli thought. "Thirteen.." he responded. "Ok good. When's your birthday?" He asked. "March 25th 2003.." he responded as he soon started to rub his cast.

All the boy heard was the pen writing against the clipboard. He soon started to slowly feel anxious. "Ok last question. Then I'll let you rest ok?" He heard the doctor. Eli just nodded slowly before he looked at the doctor. "What do you last remember?" He heard before he felt as if everything went quiet.

All the boy did was freeze and look down at his hand and remember the blood that was on it from that day. The memories of him screaming in bloody murder when the two horrible people he was with getting into that bad car crash. The slight ringing in his ears, the sirens, the glass breaking, metal snapping and crunching. The amount of pain he was in. He felt himself starting to panic and tear up.

"Elijah.." he heard slightly. But all he heard was his grandpa. No. Rick groan in pain and tell him the very last words before he blacked out. "It's your fault.."