49. De-stressing

3 weeks later
October 28th
2:57pm

The little Olsen had just gotten home from school at 2:00 and he's been making himself occupied since then. Eli was laying down sprawled out in the couch, he was watching How to Train Your Dragon. But he got bored of it and he started to scroll through his phone and text his friends.

3 idiots & baby E🔥

Marcus- bro did any of you pay attention in Mr. Franks  class?..
Hope- Nope then again I'm in a grade higher than you- he's such a good teacher! He's fun! How can you not listen in his class?!
Lena- well Hope Marcus doesn't listen in Science. You should know this already!
Eli- I don't have Mr. Franks :) I have Mr. Luther and his work is easy.
Marcus- PSH SHUSH ELI YOUR IN ADVANCE CLASSES! SMARTY PANTS! 😠
Lena- don't listen to him he's salty 🙄
Hope- HAHA! MY BABY E IS JUST LIKE ME! SUCK IT MARK!😤
Eli- 😂
Lena-😂
Marcus- wowww okkk. I see how y'all are. Wenches 😠
Eli- hey! I can help! I can help you tomorrow during lunch. I got nothing better to do :/
Marcus- oh thank god!
Hope- you better be glad that Eli is helping you 🙄
Lena- Looks like lunch study!
Eli- yuh!
Marcus- yeah yeahhh gosh. I hate school. I swear you guys are the only people I like in that whole prissy school.
Lena- we love you too. 😌
Hope- Awe you love us!
Eli- :D
Marcus- yeah! But anyways Eli how's your acting going on?? Any new marvel movies? ALSO DUDE YOUR CHARACTER IS MY FAVORITE 😤😤
Eli- DUDE I CRIED WHEN I SEEN THE MOVIE! 😭 AND THANK YOU MAN! Also- my mom doesn't tell me anything about the marvel projects since I'm young and might spill the secrets. SIGH. But I don't have any idea when my next acting gig is. So your all stuck with me till then!
Hope- omg Lena there geeking out on us.
Lena- FBSOFJEND
Marcus- HEY! SHUT UP LET US HAVE OUR FUN! YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT YOUR MAKEUP ALL THE TIME! LET US HAVE OUR FUN NOW!
Eli- oh god🙄
Hope- yeah yeahhh. Ok fine.
Lena- anyways.. I don't know what id do without you Eli, since you even us out. ☺️
Marcus- 👀
Hope- ISTG MARK 💀
Marcus- HEY NOW! AT LEAST YA HAVE PARTY TIME WITH US PAL! HAHAHA YEAH! Also you guys down to the park after school tomorrow?
Lena- I'm down
Hope- yeah!
Eli- I can! Well depends on my mom. She's been stressed lately I'll ask her later :)
Lena- oh ok. Oh shoot I gtg my older brother is taking me to his highschool soccer game. Ttyl!
Hope- bye!
Marcus- BYE!
Eli- Bye!!!
Hope- and then there where 3.
Marcus- hey! Eli you should make your mom something! I do that with my mom all the time since she's always working. I always make her cookies with my cousin!
Hope- uh I mean I do that with my dads- but they always are stressed anyway. But I make them a drawing once in a while and they seem happy. Nothing to special since I can't cook to save my life!
Eli- I mean I can try to cook cookies for my mom. But idk. My dad isn't home to help..
Marcus- it's not that hard! All you need is your hands and a recipe!
Hope- I swear to god- Eli don't listen to his dumb ass. He clearly gets help from his cousin😒
Eli- I might make her cookies! Plus! She's been in her office all day if something goes terribly wrong I can get help! :) ok no going back now! Going to make cookies >:D BYE!
Hope- MARK YOU DUMB NUT LOOK WHAT YOU DID!
Marcus- oh jeez! He's fine! God! 😠

Eli closed his phone and looked over at the movie playing. He soon and quickly grabbed a different movie and played it so his mother doesn't come down thinking he fell asleep. Once Eli turned on a different movie got up and did a stretchy "ok! Let's get to cooking!" Eli said to himself before he soon ran over to the kitchen.

Once Eli was in the kitchen he looked around for his mothers recipe book. "Hm.. ok let's see." Eli said quietly before he soon started to flip through the book. "Dinners? Nope. Uhh.. Ah! Sweets!" He said before he flipped to the sweets section. He then found the chocolate chip cookies, right as he did that he looked at the complicated instructions. "Uhhhoooohh.. that's a lot... ok so no cookies. Uh.. what is easy?.." he said to himself before he went over to put the book back where he found it. He then made his way over to the pantry to look around for something he can make. "Mac and Cheese? Hm.. Oh! I know! That with a corn dog!" He blurted out before he grabbed the Mac and cheese box and ran over to get the pot out.