7. Fights

3 days later

Eli was sitting in his room helping Lizzie get his things packed. The day that they came back home 3 days ago Everyone was home except Elis father. He didn't know why he never showed up, he was upset but he was glad his siblings and mother where there. After that long day of traveling and exploring with Aaron he was so tired. But the next day his family all went out of their way and threw a small going away party for Eli and Lizzie. Then yesterday he was a day where Eli spent his day with the twins and Trent before they left later that day.

Eli was laying on the floor in his room by now, he was bored and tired of packing. Lizzie didn't mind packing his things, she just packed clothes. Eli was zoning out while looking at the top of his ceiling, Eli then felt his phone buzz he seen he had an Instagram message from his group chat with his friends. He opened his Instagram and looked at the chat.

The Junkies👻

Vinny22: Yo Eli you better text us when your done with your filming!
ColemanZ1: yeah! We will miss you when you leave!
H3nry0217: YEAH! But you better have fun!

OfficialEliOlsen: I will! Don't worry! Oo wait! I gtg i think I heard my dads car! Ttyl guys!👽

Eli then exited out of his Instagram and sat up before he heard the front door open. "Dads home!!" Eli blurted out as he scared Lizzie by the sudden talking. Eli then got up and ran down the stairs to go see his father, Lizzies eyes widened a bit before she stopped what she was doing and followed behind Eli. Eli stopped at the hallway, he was about to scare his father before he seen him look very mad. "WHY IS ELIJAH ACTING NOW?!" He yelled out as he looked over the Olsen mother who was sitting at the dinner table. "Because! He's been wanting to act ever since he was little! He wants to follow in our daughter's footsteps!" Jarnie blurted out. "I THOUGHT WE AGREED ON HIM NOT ACTING! I THOUGHT WE AGRRED TO HIM LIVING LIFE NORMALLY! AND NOT HAVING THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT HIM!" He yelled out.

Jarnie was starting to get mad, she then stood up and walked over to him "HES MY SON! IF HE WANTS TO ACT THEN ILL LET HIM! HES ALREADY LIVED HIS CHILDHOOD HIDDEN!" She yelled. "HES MY SON TOO! HE SHOULD STILL STAY HIDDEN! GOD!" He yelled out again before he threw his papers down on the table. "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SON WANTS ANYWAY?! YOUR NEVER HERE! TRENT IS MORE OF A FATHER TO ELIJAH THAN YOU ARE!!" Jarnie yelled at him. "DONT YOU START WITH ME AGAIN WITH THAT! I AM HIS FATHER AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS!" He yelled out. The parents then started to argue back and forth over Eli then it escalated quickly into their marriage.

Eli had tears burning his eyes, he then backed up away from the opening of the hallway and bumped into Lizzie. He turned around quickly and looked up at her, Lizzie quickly picked him up and walked back up to Elis room. She set him on the bed and went over and locked his door, she then walked back over to Eli and sat next to him. Eli simply cried and hugged Lizzie, he never saw or heard his mother or father fight like that ever. Lizzie sighed and hugged Eli back "it's ok..I'm here." Lizzie said as she rubbed his back.

She and her other siblings knew about their parents fighting, their parents have been fighting ever since Lizzie was very young. So she knew about it, When she was younger she would occasionally just stay in hers or her sisters room until they stopped fighting. But when she was 13 she was glad when the fighting stopped, she and her sisters and brother where all surprised when they found out about Eli. Lizzie thought it would make things work but she was wrong, during the time when Eli was over at the twins home or her home the parents would fight. Lizzie and her siblings all took it upon themselves to try to keep Eli away from their toxic fighting.

When Lizzie looked down at Eli she notice that he was asleep, she smiled at him before she laid him down on his bed and got up. She decided to take the time to finish up packing Elis suitcase.

2 hours later

Eli finally started to wake up, he then looked around and saw Lizzie laying next to him on her phone. Eli scooted close to her and put his head against her "well hey sleepy, did you have a good nap?" Lizzie asked as she then put her phone down. "Yeah." Eli spoke out in his little raspy voice. "That's good. Now I packed everything for our trip to Italy." Lizzie said with a smile. "Cool." Eli said with a small smile, which then turned into a frown. "Lizzie?..why was momma and dad fighting?.." Eli asked as he then looked at her. Lizzie sighed "they always fight. And they do it only when your not around..I'm sorry you had to see that.." Lizzie said sadly. "They fight when in not around..oh.." Eli said. "Yeah. But hey. You got me and the rest of us Olsens. We will always help you out ok?" Lizzie said. Eli smiled a little "yeah." "Good now come on let's get your stuff in my car and head back to my place, I want to meet you to someone." Lizzie said as she got up. "Ok!" Eli said as he then helped Lizzie bring his 1 big suitcase and 1 small suitcase down to her car while they tried to avoid their parents who where still somewhat arguing.

Time skip

Eli was in the car waiting for Lizzie to come out of the house, he was told to wait in the car so that he wouldn't have to deal with his father yelling at him since he was mad about him acting. Eli sat in his seat before he remembered his DS that was still in his room, he did a little huff and got out of the running car. He knew that it was a bad idea since he knew that Lizzie would get mad at him, and also that he had to deal with dad and mom arguing. Eli shook that off and quickly ran inside the house quietly.

After Eli managed to slip past Lizzie and his parents who where still arguing he ran to his room. Once he got to his room he saw his DS on the bed where he left it, he ran over to it and grabbed it. Once he put the DS in his hoodie pocket he then grabbed his little Nintendo bag with his games in it. When he knew he had everything he smiled proudly before he then heard stomping towards his room. That's when he knew he messed up, he was about to go hid in his closet but then the door bursted open.

The young Olsen was seen by his angry father with his mom following behind him angrily, and with Lizzie behind them both with a terrified look on her face. Eli backed up into the wall of his room as he saw his father walking up to him, he didn't know how to feel the only thing he felt was fear in that exact moment. "Come on we at going away. No son of mine is going to get his childhood ruined!" His father spat out as he grabbed Eli by his arm. Elis eyes widened and he tried to get out of his fathers grip "d-dad! Let go!.." Eli blurted out. "Y-your hurting me! Stop!.." Eli said in a shaky voice before he looked over at his mother and sister. "LET GO OF MY SON!" Jarnie spat out. "No! He is coming with me to live a normal life! We're leaving!" He stated as he then started to drag Eli out of his room. "N-NO! LET ME GO!!..MOMMA! LIZZIE!.." Eli yelled out as he tried to get out of his fathers grip.

Lizzie acted quickly and ran over and grabbed Eli from their father. She then told him something quickly "get to the car now." She stated before she then saw Eli run off quickly. She knew that things where bound to happen when they leave, so she didn't hesitate about leaving. "Mom were leaving! We will call you later." Lizzie stated before she then saw her mom nod at her. Lizzie then quickly walked to the car with her hearing her parents yelling and screaming again.

Eli was sitting in the car holding his upper arm where his father grabbed him harshly. He was just staring off into space, he then flinched a bit when he heard the car door open. He then looked and saw Lizzie who was quickly starting to leave. She looked scared and sad, Eli put his hood on and laid against the seat while holding his arm. He watched as houses and trees went by, the car ride was silent with the radio playing in the background. The young boy got tired and bored from looking out the window, he knew it was going to be about an 2 hour car ride again. So the young boy laid his head against the window and thought about happy things before he finally fell asleep. While lizzie was driving she noticed Eli fall asleep, she sighed and continued to drive back to her place.