26. Breakdowns

1 month later

December 6th

Eli was in his room strumming on his ukulele, he wasn't strumming anything in particular. He was bobbing his head to the tunes he was making. He was about to start singing what ever came to his mind until his phone buzzed. He got startled by it, the young Olsen then put his ukulele on the bed and got his phone. He was a bit shocked by who texted him, he then sighed before he opened the text.

Jacob (Dad)

Hey you want to come and spend some time with me? Sorry it's out of the blue I just miss you :) 10:26am

Seen 10:27am

Eli didn't know what to do, he texted Jacob at least 2 times last month but all Jacob did was see his messages. He didn't know if he just wanted anything or if he actually wanted to see Eli. He just left him on read since he was getting overwhelmed by his thoughts. He then decided to just go and see Lizzie or Robbie to calm himself down. When Eli walked out of his room he started to play with his hands and get more overwhelmed. He stopped in the middle of the hallway and started to get anxious, 'does Lizzie know about me and Jacob? Does she even want me to see him again? Is Jacob just using me?' Eli thoughts ran in his head. He then started to breathe heavily, Eli took shaky steps towards the bathroom.

Once he got to the bathroom he shut the door and locked it, he went and sat in the bathtub and started to have an Anxiety attack. He felt as if he couldn't breathe and felt that everything's as coming for him. He had tears starting to stream down his face, he hugged his knees close to him and let out little sobs. The young Olsen didn't know how long he's been in there for but all of the sudden the bathroom door slammed open. Eli flinches and closed his eyes tightly and just let out a little cry, his breathing was still uneasy and getting out of hand.

All of the sudden Eli was met with dark brown eyes and a pair of green eyes. He then felt himself get pulled into a tight hug by Robbie "Hey. Shhh..your ok your safe. Your with me and your mom. Just calm down." Robbie said in a soothing calm voice. Lizzie had a really worried look on her face, she knew she had to have a talk with Eli and not push it back anymore. Eli pushed Robbie back since he wasn't really used to having affection from a man, since his grandpa never gave him that love. Eli just looked at them both with a sad stressful look with tears streaming down his face. "Eli it's ok calm down." Robbie said in a calm tone, he didn't want to push himself on Eli but just give him time.

"Eli baby. Your having a panic attack..calm down.. your ok your safe..you need to calm your breathing for me." Lizzie stated as she got a bit closer to him. Eli was still breathing rapidly but he turned his attention more on Lizzie, he had a slight painful look on his face but he just watched Lizzie. "Follow my breathing baby...follow mommas breathing.." Lizzie said as she was in front of Eli. She then took in a deep breath and held it for a bit before breathing out. Eli watched her before he did the same thing, but his was more shaky. The two of them did that for about 5 times before Eli finally got his breathing under control.

The young Olsen was pulled into a tight embrace from his mother, Lizzie. "Eli baby..your ok. And your safe with me and Robbie. We are here for you.." Lizzie stated as she rubbed Elis back. Eli hesitated a bit before he hugged her back, he felt himself get picked up by her but he didn't care. All he wanted was to be held, he wrapped his legs around Lizzie and hid his face in the crook of her neck. Lizzie and Robbie both frowned at how Eli was, they then just left the bathroom and went into Lizzies and Robbies room and all laid down on the bed.