21. The Phone Call

3 hours later

Eli and Aaron where at Aaron's place settling in, Eli was sitting on the couch while scrolling through his phone and texting his friends. Aaron was off doing small things around his home, he was quite surprised that Eli hasn't been talking his ear off. He knew that something was bothering him, but he didn't want to push Eli to say whats going on. Aaron was pretty sure it had to do with Eli getting separated from his family due to the family problems that Eli told him about.

While the young Olsen was scrolling through his phone on Instagram he seen the photos of him and Aaron at the airport. He felt his heart stop before he scrolled past it, he prayed that Lizzie didn't see the photos or hoped that anyone told her about the photos. Eli just shook it off and just continued to scroll through his Instagram and text his friends. Surprisingly his friends have been keeping him out of boredom and having his spirits lifted. "Hey Buddy! You ready for the trailer for Age of Ultron!?" Aaron blurted out. Eli snapped out of his trance and looked over at Aaron who was sitting at the table with his laptop. "Yeah! I'm ready! I cant wait to see myself with powers!!" Eli said with a smile going across his face. "That's good! I honestly can't wait either! I'm ready to see you me and Lizzie on the big screen kicking butt!" Aaron said. Elis face went gloomy after he heard Lizzies name, he was pretty sure Aaron noticed his change of facial expression.

Aaron looked at the change of emotion from Eli, he then did a little sigh and got up and walked over to comfort him. Right when Aaron sat down next to Eli the young boy hugged him, Aaron was a bit startled by him but hugged him back "hey hey!.you ok? You kinda went all sad on me after I mentioned Lizzie.. did something happen between you guys?.." he asked before he rubbed Elis back in a comforting way. Eli shook his head and took a shaky breath "no..everything isn't ok..I found out that my momma and dad isnt my real momma and dad.." Eli stated before he felt tears burn his eyes. Aaron let out a little huff before he kept rubbing Elis back "I know. Your mother is Lizzie right?" Aaron stated. Eli shot his head up and looked at Aaron with a surprised look "h-how did you..know..?" Eli said. "Lizzie, or well your Mom told us all about you. Everyone knows your her son. She wanted to keep you safe Buddy.." Aaron stated as he looked at Eli.

Eli had tears running down his cheeks "y-you all knew..everyone did..w-why hasn't anyone told me!..I've been lied to by everyone!..everything I knew was faked!.." Eli blurted out as he sobbed. Aaron just hugged him close "I'm sorry..your mother just wanted you to be kept safe and away from the world.." Aaron said. Eli just let out a small sob before he talked again "d-did she not love me?..is that w-why she wasn't around when I was g-growing up..?" Eli said as he felt more tears rush down his cheeks. Aaron shook his head and wiped his tears with his thumb "No! Of course not! She loves you! When I first met her she would not stop talking about how smart and cool you where! She adores you Eli. She really does. But you should just let her talk to you about why she did what she did. Ok?.." Aaron said as he gave Eli a caring smile. "Ok..I-I'll t-try.." Eli said in between sobs. "Good. Let's watch some tv." Aaron said as he grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. The two cuddled up and watched cartoons together before Eli fell asleep.

Time skip

While Eli was asleep Aaron got out of the young boys grip to go finish up his work on the computer. When Aaron finally got out of Elis grip without waking him up he noticed Elis phone go off, he was a bit confused till he seen all the notifications. He then picked up the young boys phone and looked at his home screen and seen all the people that where trying to contact him. He noticed Elis Mother, Lizzie and 3 other people. He seen the amount of phone calls he missed and seen more text messages pop up. Aaron looked over at Eli asleep on the couch before he placed his phone back down.

Aaron the decided to go give Lizzie a call, since she was trying to reach the young boy. Right when Aaron got to his phone he seen Lizzie tried to reach out to him by sending him 10 messages. He had a weird gut feeling that something was going on, so the adult decided to just go ahead and call Lizzie.

Right when he hit the call button he didn't have to wait that long, he was a bit surprised by how fast Lizzie answered him. "Aaron!! Is Eli with you?!" Lizzie blurted through the phone, he voice sounded shaky and tired. Aaron was confused a bit "uh yeah. He's asleep on my couch. We just got done watching Cartoons. Why? Is everything ok?" Aaron asked as he wanted to hear whats going on. "Oh thank god! I thought something bad happened to him! He disappeared my moms house 3 days ago with my dad. Everyone tried to reach out to him but he wouldn't answer his phone!" Lizzie stated as she sounded like she was about to cry again. "Woah Woah wait. Elijah ran away is what I'm hearing?" Aaron asked. "Yes. I have no idea why he did! I'm just glad he's safe and that I know he's ok. I'll fly over as soon as I can! Just keep him there for me ok?" Lizzie said. "Ok just to let you know before you got off, um he found out about the truth you know. So don't be surprised when you show up." Aaron stated. "Oh... Ok I'll just tell him the truth when I get there. I'll see you soon." Lizzie said as she sounded disappointed a bit. "Yeah will do see you later." Aaron said as he then hanged up.

He then bit the inside of his cheek before he looked over at Eli who was fast asleep. He sighed "Eli what did you get yourself into." Aaron spoke to himself before he went on and continued to finish up his work.

Time skip

When Eli woke up he smelled something really good. The young boy then sat up and yawned, he heard a voice from the kitchen. "Hey sleepyhead! I made dinner! I hope you love Pasta!" Aaron said with a smile while he made a plate for him and Eli. Eli smiled and nodded "yeah I do! I'm hungry.. and still sleepy." Eli stated as he got up and walked over. "Go sit down! I'll bring the food out to you. I don't want you to burn your hands the plate is hot." Aaron blurted out as he then walked over to the dinner table with the food. Eli shrugged and went to sit down where his plate was placed, Aaron sat next to Eli and ruffled his head. "Hey before anything your m- I mean Lizzie is coming out later tomorrow. I just wanted to tell you. I don't wanna keep anything from you." Aaron stated. Eli tensed up a bit before he sighed, he knew he had to face her soon but not this soon. "Oh..ok. Thank you for telling me." Eli said before he started to eat. Aaron gave him a sad smile before he too started to eat.

After they where done eating Aaron lead Eli to the spar room to sleep for the night. "Hey if you need me or anything I'll be in the room aceros from you. Ok?" Aaron stated as he tucked Eli in bed. Eli did a little nod "Ok Bubby." Eli said with a little smile. Aaron rubbed his thumb over the young boys cheek and smiled "Well goodnight buddy. Love you" Aaron said as he then got up and started to leave the room. "Love you to Bubby.." Eli called out before he felt himself start to fall into slumber. Aaron looked at him and smiled, once he left the room he cracked the door a bit and went off to his room to go sleep for the night. He knew that tomorrow was going to eventful between a mother and her son.

(A/N)- YoO so all I gotta say is in the oncoming chapters there will be a bit of angst emotional Eli. Just to warn prepare peeps.

Also for small side chapters what would you guys like to see? I know for a fact I'm going to have a bit more of the cast show up but soon.

Also give me some good ideas for what you wanna see. You wanna see Mother Son bonding? Or you want to see Emotions with Lizzie and Elis feelings about everything? Let me know! And drop some ideas! Please and thank you!!