14. Filming

When Eli and Lizzie both arrived to the set the young Olsen was ushered to a place where there was more clothes and other people. He didn't know what was happening but he did see Aaron and Lizzie get light makeup done and headed to the set for filming. Eli looked at the people who where picking out the right clothes for Eli, they pulled out a different jacket and shirt along with different shoes.

Eli went and put them on and he looked down at the clothes. The shirt he was now wearing was a white shirt that had small holes where the collar was, the jacket was black with a red claw mark on corner of it, the pants where jeans with a rips where his knees are. Eli smiled he officially felt like he was Matteo. The young boy was then taken to a place where a lot of chairs where, he sat down where he saw a chair that said 'Matteo Maximoff' on it. When he sat down he had 2 woman go over to him, one of them put on wraps over his hands and up his arms, while the other woman talked to him.

"Ok Elijah I helped your sister do her hand gestures for her powers. Now I'm here to do the same, Matteos and Wandas powers are the same so you both will be doing these same moves." The woman stated. The other woman that was putting on the wraps over Elis arms had gotten done and left. "Oh ok. I'm ready. But why do I need these over my arms??" He asked as he then looked down at the wraps. The woman chuckled sat down next to him "that's apart of your outfit, now let's get started with these movements just follow my movements." She stated. Eli nodded as he then watched the woman do different hand moments, Eli followed along with her and did somewhat of a little touch to his movements.

35 minutes later

The woman left Eli since she thought he was ready, she had seen how Eli put his little touch into becoming Matteo. At least his movements where different from Elizabeth's, well Wandas hand movements. Elis had more of his fingers moving with a bit more movement with his arms. She also got a good laugh out since Eli would talk in his accent and shoot down bad people with his powers.

Eli was sitting in his seat looking at his script while he was waiting for his time to be up. When he was looking at his lines he seen that he would be alone and away from Lizzie and Aaron since Matteo would be either with Ultron or the avengers most the time. He then was called up "Elijah! Your up!" The director yelled over at him. "Ok!!" He said as he then got off his seat and ran over to the director with his script.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be Mr!" Eli said right when he got over to him. "Ok well we are doing a scene where Matteo finds his Older brother and sister. It's on page 2 for you." He stated. Eli nodded and looked at his script on page Two "Ok so camera people will follow behind you down these hallways. You will be running down them looking terrified while trying to find your siblings. You got it?" He said. Eli looked up at him and nodded "I got it. Um where do I put my script?" Eli asked. "I'll take it off your hands for now. You go ahead and get to your place." He stated as he then took Elis script. The young Olsen nodded and went over to his position where he seen camera people point to where he was supposed to be. The director looked at the camera video that was from the camera "and Action!" He said.

Eli well Matteo made himself look terrified, he then seen checkpoint down the hallways for were he was supposed to run. He ran down the hallways and looked around frantically "WANDA!? P-PIETRO?!..BUBBY?! S-SISSY?!" He called out as he ran down a different hallway as camera people followed behind him. He did a little trip but he kept his ground and continued to run. "BUBBY?! SISSY!!?.." he yelled out again but he sounded out of breath a bit and scared. He stopped in the middle of the hallway a bit before he heard the director "CUT! That was an amazing run! Now you stay there Elijah! We are going to have someone put makeup on you real quick! Ok! Then we will continue!" He stated. "Ok! You got it Mr dude!" Eli said with a smile as he stood in his same position.