15. Thats a Wrap!

2 Months later

Back in L.A

Eli and the cast has gotten done filming out of country and now they where back at the L.A set to film them in the tower and different other scenes. Eli grew closer to the cast and he decided to call everyone by either Aunt or Uncle since he felt as if they where their second family. Also the young Olsen was very exhausted but he loved to film, he was pretty sure he would have bloopers of just him either messing up or goofing off on the set. Since he would lift everyone's spirits, he also would have the tendency to either fall or forget his line. He was also extremely excited to see how his powers would look on the screen since he had some fighting scenes alone and him along side the avengers and his siblings.

But as of right at this moment Eli was in the middle of filming, he was in a cell while Scarlett or well Nat brought him some food during this scene. "Hey kiddo. I told you I'd be back with food. Let's be honest who knows how long you haven't eaten. Now you get to eat some good food." She stated as she entered the cell with Matteo who looked a bit frightened. Eli made himself look terrified while he was against the wall sitting on the bed, he was wearing the same clothes from the first week he was shooting. He also had a bandage over his forehead and the ones still over his arms, he was surprised that during the whole time when they where shooting he had the bandages over his arms.

Nat put the food tray down in front of Matteo, the young boy looked at her with a little confused look then back at the food. "Go ahead you can eat it. Don't worry I made it myself. Tony and Steve don't know a single thing about making food for a child anyway." She stated with a small smile. Matteo looked down at the food before he picked up the half of the sandwich and hesitated to take a bite. After he bit into it he made himself look relieved. "We'll now that your eating would you mind telling me your name and age at least?" She asked while she sat down in a chair in front of Matteo. When he got done chewing his sandwich he looked at Nat and sighed "m-my name is M-Matteo..M-Matteo Maximoff..I-I'm e-eight years old.." he said in a stutter with his accent. "We'll Matteo it's nice to meet you. Don't worry Me and my friends will keep you safe and protected. We will also get your siblings with us soon." Nat said as she then got up. Matteo looked at her "well for now eat up. I'll have Dr. Cho look at your wounds." She stated as she then left the cell. Matteo looked down at his food before looking  at Nat "t-thank you.." he said before he went and continued to eat his food.

"CUT! Perfect! That was better than the first time! Now everyone can take a break for lunch! Eli when your break if you we are going to film your water scene! So be ready!" He said. "You got it Mr Dude!" He said with a smile before he took the part of the sandwich he was eating over to where Aaron and Lizzie where. "Ahh! It looks like Eli got to eat before we did! That's no fair now!" Aaron stated before he ruffled Elis head. Eli giggled "hey! I got it during my scene ok! I'm kind of getting sick of these peanut butter sandwiches anyway." Eli said before he finished it up. Lizzie shook her head a bit before she grabbed her bag "Well Eli it's a good thing I packed up part of your lunch. It's leftovers from last night anyway." Lizzie said with a smile. "Oh ok Lizzie!" Eli said before he sat down next to her and started to eat a bit of his lunch, Lizzie and Aaron both ate their lunch while they talked about their scenes they where going to do.

45 minutes later

Eli was hooked up to cored and things since he it had to make it look like he was falling. He also had gotten makeup done on him since they had to make it look like he got scars on his face. "Ok Eli! You ready?!" The director asked him. "Yep!" He yelled out as he knew he had to make it look like he was falling, he was facing up while he was hovering over a pool of water. "And ACTION!" The director yelled out.

Eli closed his eyes a bit before he felt himself falling. "WANDA! PIETRO!..B-Bubby..S-Sissy.." he said to himself before he had tears in his eyes. He then reached his arms up towards the sky, after he did that he felt himself get submerged into the cold water. "CUT! ok! That was good! Pull him out!" The director stated. The crew then pulled Eli out from the water and unhooked him, Eli trembled a bit "t-that was c-cold!" He blurted out. "Yeah well good thing your going back in there so you can get used to the water. You have another scene in there. But not for long. You and Hemsworth are going to do a short little scene then your out of the water ok kiddo?" One of the guys unhooking Eli stated. "Oh ok." He said before he then looked over and saw Hemsworth all wet as well. He then seen Lizzie, Aaron and Paul watching from their seats. Eli smiled at them before he then did a goofy fall back into the water, the three adults and Hemsworth laughed at him.