51. Last day of Civil War

December 14th 2015

Eli was on the set of civil war, he had just gotten done filming for his movie for the day. The little Olsen was on his phone in the makeup trailer. He was chatting with his friends on Instagram while he he waited for Sara his makeup artist to show up.

The junkies👻

Cole- Bro school sucks so much! Who knew 7th grade was hard😖
Vin- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! YOU LITERALLY HAVE ALL AS YOU HOE!
Eli- HAHAHAHA
Henry- smart asses- IM STRUGGLING TO KEEP MY BS RIGHT NOW! ELI I WISH YOU WHERE HERE! I MISS YOU MY HELPER! 😭
Vin- PLS OUR CREW ISNT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU! 😔
Eli- I miss you guys too. Plus school sucks anyways now since I'm back to filming again. So I've been doing online school. I miss going to school.
Vin- 😱 YOU PSYCHO!
Cole- oh god here we go..
Henry- SCHOOL IS ASS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I WOULD RATHER BE OUT OF HERE!
Eli- 😑 i won't hesitate to slap the frick out a you when I see you again. BOTH OF YOU!
Cole- HGAHAHAGAHHA
Henry- TRY ME BITCH!
Vin- YOUR SHORT ASS CANT REACH ME D:<
Eli- MODA FRICKERS STOP BEING SALTY! YOU GUYS SHOULD BE IN CLASS RIGHT NOW ANYWAY!
Cole- got study hall in safe 🙄
Vin- in Ms. Henry's class. Being sneaky like usual duh.
Eli- Henry. You've been quiet
Cole- BUSTED
Vin- PFTTT
Henry- i don't give a fuck. I'm in Mr. Bitch ass class. What's the worse he can do send me to the principal again?
Eli- yes that's exactly what he can do.
Henry- fuck his ugly face. I wanna talk with my friends -3-
Eli- oh god. I swear your gonna regret that later.
Vin- yep
Cole- very much.
Henry- oh whatever!
Eli- oh guys i gotta go.
Cole- WAIT
Eli- huh?
Cole- did you see this weird Instagram update? Now we can post things on our story's? Just like Snapchat.
Vin- oh yeah! I seen that! Imma do it when I get outta class.
Eli- oh. Well you'll be seeing funny on set sneaky time then eheheheh
Cole- 👀👀👀
Vin- eheheh don't get caught. Just like Henry probably just did.
Eli- i won't. Okay gtg! Bye!
Cole- bye Esha!
Vin- peace!

Once Eli left the group chat he looks down at his Instagram story. He soon looked around to see where Sara was. Once he knew that she wasn't around he went ahead and posted him sitting in his makeup chair. He then added a little caption saying "hello this is new👾" he then posted it. Once he did that Sara came back with the supplies. "You ready Lijah?" Sara asked. "Yep! I'm ready to Matteofied!" Eli blurted out before he soon smiled. Sara smiled before she went ahead and started to work on his makeup.

Mini time skip

Eli was in his chair watching as everyone did their filming. He watched in awe like always. He never seemed to get bored of it. He loved the way the filming process was. But he absolutely hated the long nights of filming and the stupid training he has to do for his character. Also the stupid online schooling, which he has to do after his shoot for the day.

The 12 year old decided to look at his script for a bit before he needed to film. As he was looking over his lines he was scared by Chris Evans. "ELIJAH!" He yelled out. "AGHHH!" Eli screamed before he jumped out of his seat falling on his side. "OW!.. UNCLE E DONT DO THAT!" Elijah yelled out as he sat out and looked at Chris with a angry look. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It was hilarious! I'm sorry baby E!" Chris tried to apologize but kept laughing. Eli felt his face burning up along with a bit of tears, he closed his eyes tightly before he flopped back onto the ground and covered his face. "I hate you..." he said before he took a deep breath to try to compose himself. Chris went over and laid down next to him "hey i said I'm sorry." Chris said in a pouting way. Elijah shook his head before he got up and sat there rubbing his eyes. "It's ok. But next time you do that i won't hesitate to call my momma and Auntie Scar on you." Eli blurted out before he went ahead and got back into his seat. "Yeah yeahhh" Chris rolled his eyes as he got up aswell.