13. Makeover

The next day

6:25 am

Eli was awaken by Lizzie who was lightly shaking him. "Eli come on wake up. Today's the first day of filming. You get to see everyone again." Lizzie said in a soothing voice. Eli slowly opened his eyes and looked at Lizzie "o-ok ok..I'm up.." he said in his sleepy voice. Lizzie chuckled a bit before she went over to go get Eli some clothes to wear. Robbie was awake doing something on his computer, Eli looked over at him before he finally got out of bed. He did a little stretch and yawned again, out of the blue he had a burst of energy go up him. He simply looked over at his phone that was buzzing. He tilted his head a bit and grabbed his phone, he seen his friends group chat on Instagram blow up. He shook his head a bit and internally rolled his eyes, when he was about to open up his phone he was called by Lizzie "Eli come on get dressed so we can head over to the set! We will get something to eat on the way! Scarlett is taking us and she's probably waiting for us!" She stated while she put Elis clothes down on the bed while she went to go get freshened up. Eli did a little sigh as he just put his phone in his pocket and went and grabbed his clothes to go get ready.

Once Lizzie and Eli got done getting ready Lizzie went and said goodbye to Robbie then they left down to the lobby. They where greeted by Scarlett who was waiting for them "Hey guys! Good morning! You guys ready?" Scarlett asked as she looked at them "Yeah we're ready." Lizzie said as she placed a hand on Elis shoulder. Eli nodded in agreement as he looked up at Scarlett. "Ok well let's get going so we can get our makeup done!" She said with a smile as she then walked off. The two Olsens followed behind her to the car.

When they all go in the car and buckled up Eli looked through his phone. He wasn't that much of a talkative person in the mornings, plus he was slightly anxious for today. Lizzie and Scarlett both talked while Eli listened to the music and scrolled through his phone. He decided to open up the Instagram group chat that he was in with his friends to see what they where talking about.

The Junkies👻

Vinny22- DUDE ELI BETTER ANSWER US!
ColemanZ1- THE HELL HE SHOULD! THE ARTICLES! WE NEED ANSWERS!
H3nry0217- SHUT THE HELL UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP YOU FUCKS!
ColemanZ1- SHUT UP! THE ARTICLES ARE ALL OVER MY FEED ABOUT ELI! HE NEEDS TO ANSWER!
Vinny22- HELL DUDE! ELI GET YO ASS UP! WE NEED ANSWERS! THESE NEWS PEOPLE ARE WRONG AND YOU NEED TO POST ABOUT IT BRO!
H3nry0217- frick YALL Im going to sleep.
                   H3nry0217 has left the chat
ColemanZ1- *links about Lizzie and Eli*
Vinny22- WOAH SHIT BRO!! OMG ELI WILL FLIP OUT! THATS HIM AND HIS SISTER! THATS FUNNY THEY ALL THINK HES HER SON!😂
ColemanZ1- IKR THIS JS COMEDY GOLD!😂

OfficalEliOlsen- dang I was asleep you know the times zones are different here. I know your all asleep but those articles are probably just getting peoples attention. I think it's hella stupid. AND YOU GUYS BULLY HENRY OUT OF THE CHAT BAHHAHAHA! Well I'll try to talk to you guys when you are all up!

OfficalEliOlsen added H3nry0217 back in the chat

Eli chuckled a bit before he then rolled his eyes and put his phone down. He knew that Lizzie was his sister and that those people who created the articles where just trying to get attention. He just shook it all off and just let his friends goof around about it.

Time skip

When the three got to the set after they got breakfast on the way Eli and Lizzie went to their shared trailer. Eli looked around in awe then looked at Lizzie who put her things down. "Lizzie this is so cool!" Eli said as he then seen jars of candy over on a table. Eli walked over to the candy and took a piece "Eli don't eat to much! You don't know what we are doing today. We might be walking all day I don't want you to get sick." Lizzie stated as she placed a bag down that had extra clothes for Eli and her. "Ok okkk jeez. I only took one piece!" Eli stated he then looked over at comic photos or Matteo and Wanda. He looked at them then looked over at Lizzie who seemed to be looking at her phone.

Eli walked was about to walk over and sit next to her but then the door was knocked on. He looked at the door then over at Lizzie who looked at the door as well. "Come in!" She said. Eli quickly ran over and sat next to Lizzie. Lizzie put her arm over Eli and rubbed his shoulder in a comforting way. A woman opened the door and looked at them "Miss Olsen. Are you and your brother ready for your makeover?" The woman asked. Eli noticed there was another woman behind her with things in her arms. "Yeah we're ready." Lizzie said as she and Eli both watched the two woman walk in the trailer.

Lizzie and Eli where both ushered to the seats in front of mirrors. Eli was watching as Lizzie was getting her hair died, he took a photo and giggled. "Eli if you send that to the twins or Trent your getting it!" Lizzie said in a strict tone. Eli put his phone down "Ok! You got it!"he stated. While one of the woman where working on Lizzies hair the other one went over to Eli and grabbed stuff for his hair to get cut. "Miss Olsen it's alright if I cut Elijahs hair right?" The lady said. Lizzie did a slight nod "yeah you can. Only if you want Eli wants to." Lizzie stated. Eli looked over at the lady and tilted his head a bit "um..how will you cut my hair?" Eli asked. The young woman pulled out her phone and showed him a the buzz cut hair "Just like this. And also your going to get something cool. It will look like you have a scar over your eyebrow." She said. Eli smiled before he looked at the lady with a nod "I'm ready! You can cut my hair! I wanna look like my character!" He stated, Lizzie smiled at his voice while she was getting her hair dyed. The woman smiled as she then started to get ready to cut Elis hair.

Time skip

Once Eli and Lizzie where done getting their hair cut and dyed they where getting into their costumes. Eli looked at himself in the mirror and smiled "I look cool! My head feels light now! Woah wait! I got a got a eyebrow slit! This is awesome!" Eli stated as he then noticed Lizzie come out in her Wanda outfit. "Woahhh!" Eli said. Lizzie chuckled and walked over to Eli "ok Bubs it's your turn. Go on your outfit is already in there." She stated as she grabbed a small bag for the small journey. Eli nodded and walked to the bathroom and seen his outfit, he then started to put his clothes on. He had a shirt that looked old and dirty with a black jacket that had slight holes in the sleeves, his pants he was wearing had rips at the bottom of it. He looked at himself in the mirror and tilted his head "wow I really look beaten up." He told himself after he then chuckled.

The young Olsen then walked out of the bathroom and seen Lizzie. "Lizzie I look like I hobo!" Eli stated. Lizzie looked at him and laughed "Eli you know that The Maximoffs where Poor right? Plus you know hydra was mean to them right." Lizzie stated. "Yeah yeah I know. And Lizzie I'm ready to go!" Eli said as he walked over to the door. Lizzie shook her head a bit before she grabbed the bag and walked over to Eli. "Yeah well let's go. You me and Aaron have to film somewhere else for today and maybe tomorrow so let's get going so we don't keep them waiting." Lizzie said as they walked out the door. "Ok Lizzie!!" He said as they both walked out of their trailer. The two of them then started to walk over to a car that was going to take them to 'hydras base'.