35. Awakening

After the last memory...(recap)

After Alison made Eli see that Lizzie was there for him in his old memories, he felt guilty and upset about how he has treated her. Right after he 'woke up' from his last memory with him and Lizzie he was back in the white room alone. He didn't know how he would get back to the real world to go see his mother again. He was scared, and felt alone. All he wanted to do was be with his mother and not leave her side again.

He also felt bad for treating Robbie the way he did for a while. Even though his dad Jacob was never in the picture, Robbie would always be there with him as if he was his real father. He wanted to apologize to both Lizzie and Robbie, along with his aunts, uncle, and grandma. But the problem was, is that he was in the weird white room alone. With no one, and without any knowledge of where he was.

Now...

Eli was sitting on the ground with his knees to his chest, he was alone. He wanted to be able to see his Mom and Aunts and Uncles again. And he even wanted to see Robbie, even though he has been distant from him he missed him. After his twin showed him his old memories he couldn't remember he had different thoughts and feelings towards his mother. He didn't want to run away from her anymore, he didn't want to treat her the way he has been. After seeing that she did care about him even after she made him think she was his sister, he felt bad for thinking wrong. Now he was just alone in the weird White isolated room.

"How do I even get out of here.." Eli said before he sighed and had tears rolling down his cheeks. He then all of the sudden seen a bright light on the left side of him, he got startled by the light. "What the.." he was confused for a moment. He then got up and started to walk towards the light before he stopped 5 feet away from it. It's like he heard a voice in his ear telling him to stay back, he then looked back at the white room and seen a door. But the door was open, and on the inside of the door you can see a hospital room.

"Go back to your mother.." a familiar voice said to Eli in a slightly whisper voice. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in and let it out. "You need your Mom and your Mom needs you..." the voice said again before Eli seen a figure in the room starting to form. Once the figure was done forming Eli felt himself start to tear up again. He saw his father, Jacob. He was wearing all white just like Elijah, but he had a slight little glow above his head, just like his sister he seen earlier. He was wondering what the little glow above there heads where, he didn't notice it before until now.

"Hey Bud.." Jacob said before he held his arms out. Elijah didn't think or anything all he did was run to Jacob and hug him. He let out sobs as he trembled, Jacob held Eli close to him and had tears starting to form. "It's ok..your ok.. I'm here with you.." Jacob said before he let go of him and kneeled down to his level. "Hey..your ok.. Elijah Roman Olsen..your alive.. you can go and live out your dream ok?.." Jacob said to his son before he let tears fall down is cheek. Eli just sniffled and just listened to his father "b-but your not going to be there..d-dad.." Eli said with a little hiccup at the end. "Yeah..but I'm ok bud.. I'll watch over you.. along with your sister.. but you can't leave it's not your time to go.. you need to live your life.. your family needs you.." Jacob said as he put his hands on Elis shoulders.

"And my Boy.. is a strong.. brave.. intelligent.. funny.. kind young soul.. people love your energy.." Jacob stated before he pulled Eli in for a hug again. "Your Mom needs you..and you need her. You got this ok?.." Jacob said to him. Eli nodded and let go of Jacob "b-but I don't know how to leave here..I don't want to be in anymore pain..all I think about is that crash!.." Eli blurted out as tears rolled down his cheeks. Jacob sighed "yeah I know.. but your going to heal.. you have your family.. just talk to them.. they will help you just like I did with you.." Jacob said. "Also all you got to do is walk into that door. You will not like what you see.. but all you got to do is go to your room and just run into your body to wake up." Jacob said as if he was in this situation before. Eli looked at the door before he looked at his father one last time "ok dad..I trust you.." Eli said before he ran and hugged him again. "I love you dad.." Eli said in a whisper voice. "I love you too kiddo.." Jacob said as he kissed his sons head and ruffled his hair one last time.

They soon then let go of each other and went their separate ways. Once Eli was right in front of the door to the hospital he turned around and saw that his father was gone. He had tears rolling down his cheeks before he just closed his eyes and went through the door.

January 29th
2:35 am

When Eli opened his eyes after he walked through the door, he saw his body laying in the bed. He saw that he had a somewhat healed black eye, along with multiple cuts on his face. He then seen that he had his head shaved again, he was confused a bit before he walked over and seen he had stitches along the right side of his head. The little Olsen felt himself panic a bit, he then heard the heart monitor then start to go off a bit. Once he looked over at the machine, he realized that he can still control his heart rate even if he's not in his body. "What the.." he said before he did a little sigh. The little Olsen then looked around the room, he seen that everything was blurry and fazed off. He wanted to see who was all in the room with him but he couldn't. All he could see was the hospital room along with his body.

"How many hours have I been out for.." he said to himself before he put his hand over his hand. He then felt how cold he was, his hands were ice cold. He was confused on how he was cold but he then realized, he wasn't in his body. He was technically in a coma state, he had the will to go back to everyone or go be with his sister and dad. Eli took a deep breath in before he jumped inside his body. Right as he jumped inside his body again he felt everything, and started to 'see' what had happened this whole time he was in the white room of life and death.

2 weeks ago
In the crash

Eli saw his dads car upside down, the car was squished on the drivers side but on the passengers side it wasn't as bad. He seen how his father was pulled out first and heard how his father was announced dead along with the truck drunk driver. He then saw himself get pulled out by firefighters, he seen his broken hurt body. He saw how bloody and lifeless he was. All of the sudden he heard "HES STILL ALIVE!" From one of the firefighters.

All of the sudden he was put into a stretcher and put in the back of a ambulance. Ok that moment Eli could feel every ounce of pain he was in. He felt like he was suffering from really bad cramps that would never end. He didn't quite hear anything but murmured voices. Then all of the sudden he seen himself now going into surgery in the hospital room. He felt all the pain he was in, he then heard himself scream and grunt. "Knock him out!" Was all he heard before he felt nothing and heard nothing. In that moment All Eli could see and hear was just how the crash started again.

Right after he saw and heard the crash happen again in that dream he had he felt himself back into the warmth of the hospital bed he was in now.

Now

Once Eli had a memory recap on what happened to him again, he felt that he was back in his body fully now. The little Olsen then started to open his eyes slowly. He squinted his eyes from the light in the room, he then opened them again and adjusted his eyes and looked up at the ceiling. Once he adjusted his eyes to the light in the room he heard the light beeping of the monitors. He felt numb and cold, he then had tears start to pick up. He felt numb from the coldness but he also felt pain shooting up his body. He let out a grunt which made his gasp for air.

After he made the grunting noise Eli heard noise in the room along with a worried voice. "E-Elijah?!.." a raspy voice called out. Eli felt his tears rolling down his cheeks, he then looked around and finally saw his worried mother who had looked like she hasn't slept for days, get up from the couch and run to Elis side. Eli didn't say anything but look at Lizzie who was now by his side holding elis hand. "My baby boy!..thank god!.." Lizzie said as she then started to cry. "Mmm..mama.." Eli said in his very raspy voice, he then started to feel tears roll down his cheeks. "Im here..I'm here!..your safe Baby..Mommys here.." Lizzie said as she put her hand on her sons cheek. "Eli..baby..you worried me so much.." Lizzie said before she brought Elis hand to her and kissed it.

Eli just looked at his upset worried mother, he couldn't really say anything. He felt numb and tired, even though he was asleep this whole time he felt so tired. "I-I'm sorry.." he said in a droopy tired voice. "Shhh..shh..just rest..when you wake up again we'll talk..just for now sleep..I'll be here with you my baby.." Lizzie said as she wiped Elis tears with her thumb. Eli didn't do or say anything after, he just felt his eyes close then as soon as he knew it he was back asleep. He felt glad that Lizzie was with him, but he had so much to say and so much questions. But he will get his thoughts and questions answered later. He then started to feel the warmth of his mother's love come back to him which made him now go into a nightmare-less sleep.