33. The Accident

3 days later
(Recap)

Once Eli and Jacob went back to Jacob's apartment, Eli went ahead and started to play Minecraft along with his friends like old times. Eli was playing Minecraft on his phone while he was on the phone with his friends. He explained the whole Lizzie is his mom situation then explained about how he is just taking a break from his mom. He didn't tell them anything more than that, he was still a bit sensitive to the part of how he was supposed to have a twin sister.

That night was pretty chill for him, Jacob was getting some last minute work done on his laptop. So Eli was kinda relieved that he and his dad where doing there own thing. The next day Eli slept in, to his surprise Jacob had some clothes for him to wear for a couple of days so he was good. But the first day they went out and played soccer, they ran into Jacob's friends as well. And to Elis surprise he remembered them, so they all chilled and hung out the whole day. They played at the park playing soccer matches, and some small little quick games. After they got done they went to the sports bar again and ate lunch, after they ate lunch they went to the arcade for the rest of the day.

Now the second day was more of a chill day since Eli and Jacob where both sore, and tired from the day before. So they mainly just sat in their pjs and watched marvel movies. To Elis surprise he finally got Jacob to rub off on him with the marvel movies. Eli was happy with it since now he had his father, and his two grandpas who loved marvel. Along with his Mother and him who where now apart of the MCU.

The third day Eli went along with Jacob to his job. And Eli was surprised that he could tag along with his father. He could also see what his father did for a living, he also did find out that jacob still goes to college but he does it online. So that could explain why he would be on his laptop doing work. So as Eli tagged along with Jacob to his job he found out that he does mechanical work. He was really surprised since he seen Jacob work on cars. But while he worked Eli just sat on his phone playing games or just watched the tv that was playing. Other than that he loved that his father was actually wanted to try to spend as much time with him as possible before he actually wanted to go back to Lizzie.

Now

Eli woke up to his phone ringing, he did a little toss and turned and grabbed his phone. He didn't quite see who was calling so he blindedly picked up his phone and answered it. "H-hello..?" He answered. "Elijah?? Are you ok??" He heard the familiar voice. He didn't know who it was but he just answered them "y-yeah in ok? Who is this a-again..?" Eli asked as he sat up. He looked over at the nightstand and seen the alarm clock, is showed it was 3 in the morning. "Really?? You don't know your own Aunts voice?? How rude!" MK said with a little chuckle. Elis eyes widened a bit before he felt a lump in his throat "oh s-sorry! It's late.. You woke me up.." Eli said before he listen to his aunt. "RoRo? I just wanted to see if your ok. Your mom has been worried sick about you. Along with your aunt and grandma. Your mother is coming to see me in less than 45 minutes. She thinks you came here. I just wanted to make sure your ok and with someone safe that's all." MK asked. Eli did a little sigh "yeah I'm ok.. I'm with a friend. And I got to go. Im still sleepy.. bye aunt MK!.." Eli stated. And before he heard MK say anything else he hung up and hurried up and muted her calls and texts. As soon as Eli did that he put his phone down, he flopped back down on the bed. He then yawned and started to drift off back into his slumber.

5 hours later
8:27am

Eli woke up feeling refreshed and not tired, he was a bit shocked that he was up even though his aunt called him at 3 in the morning. Once Eli got out of bed he looked at his phone at any new messages that popped up, and that's when he seen his Mom, MK and Ashley tried to call and text him again along with Robbie. Eli shook his head again before he put his phone in his pocket and walked out of the room. He was greeted by his father who was working on his computer. "Hey bud! Did you sleep well?" Jacob smiled at him as he looked at Eli. Eli smiled and nodded "yeah! I slept good dad!" Eli said with a smile as he went to the kitchen to get breakfast.