44. Friends

1 month later
August 3rd

Elijah was sitting in his room back at home, ever since his panic attack that happened last month. All he did was keep to himself a little bit more was was now slightly distant. Robbie found out by Lizzie about the whole thing so he's been trying his best to cheer him up. And of course Eli wasn't having it, he would just hide in his room play video games or attempt to write songs that he was really bad at. And apparently the young boy over heard that Lizzie wasn't going to be coming back for another couple of weeks since they are doing retakes. He was fine with it even though it stung. He's spent months without her and even a full on year without her when he was younger, so he was completely fine.

But his inner thoughts where getting loud by the day after the incident. So he's been distracting himself by calling and texting his friends and play video games with them. His friends where there for him like they always have been, so he's been getting slightly better. Even though he would push them away for somethings that would trigger him, so he would ply games alone.

Now even though mentally he wasn't ok from the whole situation. Physically he looks fine but the one thing that's worrying Robbie is that he would barley eat. Now Elijah seemed to be completely fine in all but after his traumatic episode and everything, he couldn't bring himself to eat. He didn't know why, he mostly thought because of how he kept seeing Jacob's body littered in blood and glass shards, which made him feel sick. And now his sleeping, it's been bad. He can't sleep properly at night anymore. All he ever dreams of is different scenarios of how the crash went, and he keeps waking up to Jacob's scream he heard before the crash happened. So he tries so hard to not sleep for that long without waking up scared again.

But the worse thing that could top it all was that Eli is going to be going back to school tomorrow. He wasn't ready since it's going to be a new crowd of people and this school is private. But the good about this was that the school is literally a good 15 minute walk from them. So he was relieved that he was going to be able to walk and not take the car. And apparently it's supposed to be a small school compared to his last school. Elijah had mixed emotions about it all but he was glad that he would be getting away from the house. Even though he has to wear a uniform he didn't mind. He thought about how everyone will not notice him that much from it. So he was fine with it.

Now Elijah was standing in front of his closet looking at the uniform he has to wear. He just stared at the black and red polo shirts that had khaki shorts and black shorts. He did a sigh before he closed the closet door and went ahead to go sit down at his desk. He sat at his desk for a good 5 minutes before he looked over at his marvel backpack. He then decided to go through his bag for the 1,000th time to make sure he has everything he needs. He made sure he has his 4 spiral notebooks for his 4 classes for the day, his small pencil pouch, and a his schedule. He did a little smile before he pulled out his schedule and look over it.

"Ok..so just like my last school..4 classes a day" he talked to himself. "Ok. Let's see..I have science, then math and english after..and then to end the day I have dance class. Thank god." He said to himself before he looked at his classes for the next day. "Ok..now for Tuesday.. I have history.. along with theater afterwords. Then I have theater again with dance?..ok now that's weird..I have 2 classes for theater and dance a day?.. ok this should be easy." He said quietly before he put his schedule back in his backpack.

Right as he did that he heard his phone buzz, Eli looked over at his phone that was on his nightstand. He then got up and went over to his bed and sat down picking up his phone. "Hm?.." he hummed out as he then opened his phone.

The Junkies👻

Vin- hey fuckers! You wanna hangout at the park before we go back to school??
Henry- Yeah! I'm down! Is it the park close for all of us to ride our bikes? Or Well for Eli to ride his??
Vin- yeah! It's the park that is 25 minutes away from Eli! I'm gonna have my mom take me and Cole. Since we are farther away from the park since it's literally 45 minutes away.
Henry- ahh! Ok! Well I'll tell my dad that I'm leaving then. Since the park your talking about is literally 15 minutes away from me. God not to break it to you but- I hate that Eli lives far from us now.
Cole- yeah me too. This is the actual the first time where I can leave! Thank you vin by the way.
Vin- no problem! I'm about to leave ok!
Cole- alright! I'm ready! I'm gonna bring some snacks and my nerf guns!
Eli- I'm down! I'll just have to tell my dad then I'll be leaving.
Vin- yes! Ok Cole I'm outside bitch! Come out!
Cole- ALRIGHTY! GOD DAMNN!
Henry- BAHAHAHAH
Eli- PFT ok! Well I'll go get ready start to leave.
Henry- ok! Eli! I'm gonna head out I'll meet you here then!!
Eli- ok! See you in 25ish minutes!