41. Doctors & Dogs!?

1 month later
April 20th

During the month as Eli was starting to slowly get better and getting the hang of the crutches he's been decorating his crutches. He and Robbie had both been getting in the groove of him doing things with crutches as well. But today is the day Eli gets his cast off. But the whole part of Eli and Robbie getting along was going great and very well. Also Eli has stopped doing was calling Lizzie. He found it that he felt way to clingy and seemed to be getting her annoyed, when though it's really not to her, so he stopped and just answered her calls. Robbie took notice of this but he would always call Lizzie and update about Eli. She was glad that he was doing well but she felt bad for not being there with him.

Also throughout the whole month Robbie has really stepped in as a father figure to Eli. Even Eli had felt that same love and bond that Jacob used to give him and now it's with Robbie. They've been doing 'song writing' and just bonding. They watched marvel movies, watched soccer matches, and they order chicken and pizza for lazy days. The little Olsen has also went along with Robbie to go to his band rehearsals. Like last week he went to an open small show and helped out in the back by tinging a bell for their music. The little things that they do shows a big part in Eli's father son relationship with Robbie.

Now

The little Olsen is really excited for today, he got up at 7am and has been scrolling through his Instagram. He noticed how on his discovery page there was videos going on, he then clicked it and seen people now talking about this app that was new to him. "Musically?" He said out loud as he then tilted his head a bit. He was curious and went off Instagram and decided to go to the App Store and search it up. Right as it popped up he decided to download it, as it was downloading he decided he should get out of bed and get dressed for the day.

As Eli got dressed he plopped back down on the bed and went ahead and opened up his phone. He then went to the new app and clicked on it, he was welcomed to a login screen and videos of people lipsinging to songs. Eli thought it was cool so he decided to go ahead and get signed up for the app. As he finally got signed up for the app he scrolled through the app. "Woah! This is cool!" He said before he giggled a bit. As he was doing that he heard his door creep open, he then looked over and seen Robbie.

"Hi Robbie! Morning!" Eli said excitedly as he then put his phone down and then sat up in his bed. "Hey lil man! You ready to get your cast off today??" Robbie asked as he smiled at Eli. "Yep! I cant wait to finally walk again!!" Eli said with a sigh of relief. Robbie smiled at him before he then walked over and sat down on the bed next to him. "I can see, your already dressed kiddo." Robbie stated as he then ruffled his hair that was now starting to grow in after him getting it buzzed off.

Eli smiled as he then looked at Robbie "what time do we leave again?" Eli asked as he tilted his head in confusion. "Well I came in to ask if you wanted to go out to breakfast since your appointment isn't till 2." Robbie stated as he then got off the bed. "Oh! Can we! Please?" Eli said as he then looked up at Robbie with a toothy grin. Robbie chuckled before he nodded "yeah we can bud. Now let's get heading out." Robbie said as he then left the room. "Ok dad- I mean Robbie!" Eli said as he then quickly got up. Robbie heard him, he then smiled before he kept on walking to go get his shoes on.

As Eli was about to leave his bed side he stopped himself before he looked at his necklaces that where on his nightstand. He waddled over and grabbed them and put them on. He smiled down at them before he then went out of his room to go catch up with Robbie.

Time skip

Eli and Robbie where out at small little cafe, Eli was of course doodling on his little kids menu while bobbing his head to the small music playing in the background. "Hey Lijah?" Robbie called out as he looked up from his phone to look at Eli. "Hm?" Eli hummed as he kept on doodling. "Can I do a post on Instagram with you in it?" Robbie asked the young boy. Eli stopped his doodling and looked up at him "yeah! I thought you where doing that like a couple months ago." Eli stated as he gave Robbie a toothy grin. Robbie smiled "oh well I was just making sure that's all bud." Robbie said as he then turn in the camera on his phone. "Hey bud. Smile!" Robbie said as he turned the camera to him. Eli smiled brightly, he then picked up his menu to show his doodles with a smile. Robbie took the photos and smiled, he then secretly sent them to Lizzie as well.