CHAPTER 2 - THIS COCONUT

Rosé, Lisa and Joy were exiting their class and heading to where the auditions where being held when Lisa turns to Rosie with puppy dog eyes. Rosé raises her eyebrows. "What?"

"Chaeyoung-ahhh...." Lisa says in a singsong voice while hugging Rosie. "Oh my gosh, what do you want this time hoer?", Rosé asks.

"Unnie just texted me to get them drinks... can you get them instead chae..?", Lisa asks while batting her eyelashes.

"Girl then get me one too." Chaeyoung snaps her head to glare at Joy then back at Lisa and lets out a long sigh.

"Fineee.", She says knowing she can't refuse her best friend. Lisa on the other hand jumps in victory and smacks a peck on Chaeyoung's cheek." You the best bitch on the planet. "

Chaeyoung just chuckles and heads out to get the six of them their drinks.

__________

Jungkook was going to get a quick snack before practice. He only had a few minutes but he was starving and he hadn't eaten anything in the morning and only drank an iced tea.

Jungkook was waiting in line to order when he catches sight of a pretty blonde a couple feet behind him in line. No scratch that she was fucking gorgeous. He feels his cheeks heating up so he snaps his head forward and looks down.

"The fuck? What was that kookie?", he whispers to himself and shakes off the weird feeling and walks ahead to order.

After wolfing down his sandwich quickly, he looks at the time. He was running late for practice.

He runs to leave the café but turns around one more time to catch sight of the blonde.

While he was busy searching for her he doesn't notice a girl rushing out. A body slams into him and drinks spill everywhere.

Chaeyoung just got a text from Lisa saying that Irene was next and to hurry up if she didn't want to miss watching her audition. She was quicky heading out with all of their drinks looking at her phone while texting Lisa that she'll be there soon. Rosie doesn't notice the guy in front of her and bumps into him causing all the drinks to spill on both of them.

She looks up startled. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!!" She says.

"Shitt!", Jungkook says not looking up. "Watch where you're going.",he says. Honestly he was feeling guilty cause he was trying to check out a girl and wasn't watching where he was going. He was embarrassed and ended up lashing out instead. He was looking at his now stained shirt. He is so late for practice, he thinks and is about to rush out when he feels someone pulling him back by his arm. He finally looks up and was about to snap at the girl when he sees her.

He stills. Holyshit. It's her... the blonde girl. And she looks pissed."Dude. You should apologize. I wasn't looking and I said sorry. You should watch where you're going too. You can't just shout at me when we were both at fault here."

He snaps from his trance but then remembers HE IS LATE. "Shit. Yeah okay." He turns to leave but she doesn't let go. "Yea okay. Yeah okay???!", she parrots." Is it that hard to apologize??? Wtf is yea okay?"

"Right whatever I'm sorry. I'm running late." He says in turn.

Rosie let's out a scuff and says loud enough for him to hear, "That coconut head. What an asshole!"

At that he stops in his tracks and turns around to look at her in disbelief.

Wtf did this little shit call him? He takes back what he initially thought about her...looks can be deceiving.

They have a stare-off until Rosie breaks eye contact when she hears a ping from her phone. It was Lisa texting her asking her why she was taking so long.

She looks back up from her phone, huffs and brushes past him knocking her shoulder against his with all her might.

He was so mad. He was drenched in coffee. He was late.And he cannot believe he was checking out that devil in disguise.