CHAPTER 33- THE KIM TAEHYUNG

A/N- It's been SO long. To the people still reading this fanfic, I AM SO GRATEFUL and thank you for your patience. Here's a quick update for my loyal readers. Also ignore the typos please.

_________________________

"Hankiee!! Did you miss mommy?", Rosie coos at the dog in her arms.

"I missed mommy too.", A voice beside her says.

She almost snaps her head trying to glare at him. "Since when did you get so corny?"

"Since I didn't get to see my girlfriend for three days.", Jungkook says, smacking a loud kiss on her cheek.

The two were cuddled on her bed with Hank between them.

"Since when was I your girlfriend?", Chaeyoung asks haughtily.

Jungkook lets out a gasp of mock outrage, "Yah Park Chaeyoung!! What do you mean?"

"What? It's true. We never said anything about us getting into a relationship."

"Did your unnies brainwash you on that road trip? Do you not remember us confessing?"

"Confessing doesn't mean shit. We didn't talk about what that would make us now did we?". Chaeyoung decides to mess with him more.

Jungkook stares at her in disbelief before cupping her face and stating, "Park Chaeyoung as of now we are in a relationship."

"I didn't agree to this.", Chae says, holding in a smile.

"Well I'm not asking." Jungkook pulls her to him and kisses her. When he feels her smile through the kiss he tightens his hold on her and presses down more firmly, seeking entrance which she gives him gladly.

"You love teasing me don't you.", he murmurs between their kisses.

"I have no idea what you're talking about.", she teases.

He snakes one hand inside her shirt, slowly creeping higher and higher while his other hand tightens in her hair.

Chaeyoung hooks her legs around his torso and pulls him closer.

She pulls her lips away from his and pants, "Why didn't we do this sooner? All that time we spent arguing, we could have had this." She goes back in to explore the contours of his mouth with her tongue.

He groans into her mouth before pulling away, trying to catch his breath and says, "I have a confession to make."

"Go on baby.", encouraging him to continue with a slight peck on his lips.

He smiles at the endearment before continuing, " That day... when we first met, when I spilled coffee on you.... It wasn't because I was late for practice. I was trying to check out this girl I saw earlier..."

"I don't need to hear this." Chae says with a frown.

He chuckles before continuing, "She was so pretty that even though I was running late for practice... I wanted to catch another glimpse of her."

With each word coming out his mouth, an angry pout kept spreading on her face.

"And I did. I was so distracted trying to look for her that I bumped into someone. So imagine my surprise when I see her drenched in coffee because I was busy trying to find her."

As his words register , surprise blooms on her face right before a disbelieving smile takes residence.

She playfully smacks his shoulder, "Yah Jeon Jungkook! You shouldn't lie like that."

"Who says I was lying. Mmm?", He brushes a soft kiss to her cheek, then her mouth.

She drags her hand from his shoulder to cup his face and whispers, " What are you doing to my poor heart?"