CHAPTER 6- I'LL HELP

Today was a weird day to put it lightly. Chaeyoung thinks as she gets ready for bed.

First the LUNCH. She still couldn't believe her bad luck. The coconut guy was Jimin's friend. Why did it have to be him? She whines in her head.

Now it's going to be awkward for everyone around them. She thinks back on her behavior today. Jimin and Tae probably think she's a bitch. It's all his fault. It's just something about him makes her so mad.

He kept glaring at her the entire time which would make her uncomfortable any other time. But this was lunch. Nothing was going to get in the way of her and food.

If the Jungkook incident wasn't weird enough, there was the Lisa incident.

Rosie had been noticing something off about Lisa for the past few days.And TODAY... she cancelled practice for hanging out. Now that may seem normal to other people but Lili loved practicing. And then Rosé thinks back to the way Lisa was acting around Jimin and Taehyung whenever all of them met up this whole week. There was definitely something weird about it but she couldn't pin point what it was.

Waiiiiiitttt! Holyshitholyshitholyshit. Something suddenly clicks in Chaeyoung's head.

Jimin was in the dance club. So was Lisa. And Lisa was acting weird from the time they met at the audition. Ahhhh. No way.... Things slowly start fitting like puzzles in Rosé's head.

She makes a mad dash to Lisa's room and slams the door closed.

A startled Lisa looks up from her bed.

"Yah Lalisa!!! How could you not tell me??! Bitch I am your best friend."

"Huh? About what?"

" I soooo knew something was weird these past few days. Why didn't you tell me you had a crush on him?"

At that Lisa's eyes widen and a look of surprise and alarm descends on her face.

" You...how?", Lisa whisper shouts.

" I know you since highschool bitch. You think I wouldn't notice? Girl why didn't you tell me you like Jimin?"

At that she makes a wtf face. " JIMIN? What no."

" Wait you don't like Jimin? Then who...", her mind drifts off to all their interactions. She clearly remembers Lisa was only weird when they were hanging out with Jimin and Tae-oh...ohhhh, "..it's Taehyung isn't it!! Oh wowww..."

"I- NO... it's not him. It's .. you were right the first time it's Jimin. NOT Tae.", Lisa panicks.

" Yes it is. It's Tae. Not Jimin. Righttt?", Chaeyoung widens her eyes to emphasize her words.

"WHAT?? NOOOOO."

" Aahhh! Yesyesyes it is. Wait do you want me to ask Jimin if he has a girlfriend?"

"What? Chae no! Listen. First if all.. I don't have a crush on Kim Taehyung. And second of all HE IS SINGLE. He does not have a girlfriend and he has been single for the past 3 years.",Lisa finishes with an angry huff.

At that Chaeyoung lets out a ear splitting smile and says, " Aaaaahhh! You do! You really really do. Ohmigosh Lisaaaa... were you stalking him?? How do you know that?"

Lisa stays quiet for a second and then let's out a long sigh. She knows she just gave herself away in the most stupidest way. " How did you know?"

When she hears Lisa's confirmation she jumps onto her bed in excitement.

"Well I didn't know it was Tae. I thought it was Jimin cause you guys are both in the dance club. So you definitely know him and you were super weird when we met them that day for the play...which would make sense if you had a crush on him. That's why I thought it was Jimin at first. Oh right.. why were you weird the first day? It's not like you knew Tae."

"Actually... I did know him. I mean not like know him know him... but I knew about him and I had seen him around cause... like you said Jimin is in the dance club and well you know how those two are. They're practically inseparable. So I've seen him a lot whenever Jimin comes to practice.."

" Oh wow. It all makes perfect sense now.", Rosie says with a sigh.

That entire night Rosie spends interrogating Lisa.

__________

Jungkook had just finished narrating the whole story on how he met Chaeyoung to Jimin and Tae.

"Jungkook-ah !", Jimin scolds him with a smack on his head. " Who taught you to be this rude?"

"He's right you should have apologized to her. I've never seen Chae be angry. I was really startled today.", Tae says.

At that Jungkook looks at him with a scoff , " Chae? Actually, how did you all even become so close so fast? You guys only met them this week no? At the audition."

At the mention of the audition Tae remembers he was fighting with kookie.

When Jungkook sees Tae's face change he says already knowing what's going on his mind, "Hyunggg let it go. It's been a week."

" It has been long enough no?", Tae asks himself. Then with an eye roll says, "Fine."

" Well we all get along really well... except for maybe Jennie, Jisoo and Tae so we were all spending a lot of time together recently.", Jimin answers Jungkook's earlier question.

"Who's Jennie and Jisoo?"

"They're Chaeyoung's friends. Jisoo is actually the drama club president. Tae didn't get along with them cause they said his acting was trash."

" That's not what they said! But either way, my acting was Oscar worthy bitch."

Jimin and Tae start discussing on whether they'll get into the play.

Since kookie didn't have anything to say about that, he decides to go to Yoongi's room and annoy him into helping him.

He swings open his door and strikes a pose with his hands on his hips. " Hyunggg!", he says with a bunny smile.

Yoongi feels all the energy drain out of him seeing the maknae. Wherever he went kookie would follow and beg him to help him.

Yoongi was about to loose his shit. He couldn't take anymore of this. So before kookie says anything Yoongi let's out, "FINE! I'll help you."

Kookie stays frozen in his place. He could not believe what he heard.

"Wait...really???! Hyunggg!!", he screams and runs to hug Yoongi, who in turn struggles to get out of his hold.

" Let go. Let go! Or I'll take back what I said."

At that Jungkook lets his hyung go and instead looks at him with the brightest smile.

"Well so here's the thing. I can't directly help you with the project...." Kookie's face falls at that "...but since I'm the president of the music club... I could persuade someone into helping you."

Kookie's face brightens again. " But .. what if no one wants to do it?"

"Don't you worry... I have a person in mind. And she's too sweet to say no. And also like I said ... I'm the president of the club... she can't say no to me."

"Hyung that's so evil of you. PERFECT!", Kookie does a happy dance now that he has a person to work with.

Looks like things are finally starting to go his way.