CHAPTER 13- FOODSÉ

Jungkook and Rosé had just finished filming their first video. Since it was the first video, they didn't really film anything related to music and instead made an introductory video of Rosie.

Surprisingly enough, they both worked together without any arguments.

"Okayy. Sooo... tomorrow same time?"

"Actually tomorrow I have football practice... how about the day after? You free then?"

"Hmm.. lemme think... yupp I'm free."

"Great."

"Great."

"Okay."

"Mmhhm."

There was a whole minute of awkward silence that passed. Seems like when they didn't argue, they didn't know what to do.

Jungkook clears his throat. "Are you free now? Do you want to.. umm ..",he leaves his words hanging not sure what to say.

"I'm not-"

Sensing that she was about to say NO, his brain suddenly works and he blurts out, "I know this really good Vietnamese restaurant that sells amazing pho."

Rosie's face suddenly freezes and then she smiles the biggest smile he has seen from her. "Why didn't you say so before? I love Vietnamese food. And Thai food and Chinese and...", Chaeyoung goes on a rant about all her favorite foods which was practically everything. Except avocados that is. But she did dedicate 15 whole minutes on why she doesn't like them.

Jungkook feels like he had achieved something by obviously finding her weakness.

And with the way she was doing a happy dance while stuffing her mouth with food looking like the most adorable chipmunk... kookie knew his favorite version of rosé was foodsé.

__________

Today went better than I expected. She's not so bad to hang out with. They're going to meet frequently now and what if she wants to go out and eat again? I should search up a few places. And with thought he scrolls through his phone trying to find good restaurants that he can take Chaeyoung to.

While kookie was debating in his mind whether Rosie liked barbeque more or seafood more, he didn't notice Tae, Jimin and jin surrounding him, looking at him strangely.

They all silently exit the living room and into Yoongi's room.

"What are y'all doing here?", Yoongi who had just woken up from the middle of his sleep because of all the noise asks.

They collectively ignore him and surround Jimin while Jimin makes a call on his phone and puts it on speaker.

When the person on the other line answers, he says, " It's the weirdest thing. He's CALM."

"CALM? Bitch he was smiling and he actually looked HAPPY.", Tae adds like it's the strangest thing ever.

" SAMEEEE! And not only that but she won't stop going on about Vietnamese food. Which is normal since it's Rosie but she said.. drumroll please...", Jennie gives a dramatic pause while Lisa in the background imitates a drumroll.

"SHE HAD FUN WITH KOOKIE! ", Jisoo completes.

"Bitch I was gonna say that.",Jennie complains.

"You were taking too much time."

"I was narrating it how it should have been narrated. DRAMATICALLY!"

"You two STOP FIGHTING ... let's focus on the bigger issue here. She called him KOOKIE. AAAND SHE SAID SHE HAD A GREAT TIME."

"We were worried for nothing? You're telling me I missed filming my mukbang for nothing? I really thought he would storm in here like last time bitching about Chaeyoung." , Jin suddenly stops realizing that he was in fact on call with Chaeyoung's friends.

" Go on.. I would love to hear the rest. What else did he say about our Chaeyoungie? I would like to know in case I have to bring my electric chair with me the next time I see him.",Jisoo says with a tone that brought chills to everyone listening.

"You guys! We're missing the point here. All of us were initially worried that one of them would end up in jail for murdering the other. But NOW.... We have to ACTUALLY be worried cause.... what got them smiling like that? ", Jimin says.

"AHHHH!! Hold on I think I know... WHAT IF?", Lisa pauses for a dramatic effect.

"What if what?", Jimin says impatiently.

"Rosie said she ate with him right? So what if they both poisoned each other and they're happy cause the other person is going to die but they don't know that they are also poisoned."

All the people who were listening were holding their breath. But after hearing Lisa's explanation they let it out in a swift exhale.

"YAH LALISA! Don't open your mouth ever again. How do you even come up with these things?", Jennie scolds Lisa.

"Unnie! No but think about it."

"Nono. She's right. With the way those two were fighting I won't put it past them.", Tae says.

"Ohhhh! Tae. You're defending Lisa?"Jimin asks in a teasing tone with his mochi smile.

Tae looks confused while a flustered Lisa screams through the phone, "JIMIN-SSI!!!"

She quickly changes the subject, " Them poisoning each other is a possibility. We should go check if they're fine. You know...Just in case."

It was a good thing all of their friends were airheads. No one suspected a thing. Lisa sighs in relief after they cut the call.

Or so she thought.