CHAPTER 31- UNNIE STEALER

Author's note- So this one's a long chapter. Got carried away while I was writing. I'll try to finish the book fast. I know I've been stretching the story for too long. I'll try not to bore you guys.

__________

"Okay wait wait.. Before you kill me I think you should know something.", Jungkook pleads to the two girls standing before him.

"BITCH DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS SO EASILY! NOTHING YOU SAY WILL MAKE IT BETTER. DO YOU KNOW THE SHIT I WENT THROUGH?!! I SPENT SO MANY NIGHTS CRYING YOU HEARTLESS PEACE OF SHIT.", Lisa yells holding a violin bow as a weapon aimed at Jungkook while Chaeyoung was debating on whether to help her friend hide his body or help Kookie protect his.

"Wait wait wait... I didn't mean to do it on purpose. I thought my Chaeyoungie had a crush on Tae hyung."

"MY? MY CHAEYOUNGIE?!!! After the bullshit you put me through you're trying to steal MY Chaeyoungie?!!" Lisa says furiously.

"What do you mean yours? Were you the one eating her face just ten minutes ago? I don't think so." Jungkook says, offended.

Chaeyoung gasps in horror trying to shut him up.

"OMO! What did you do to my innocent unnie?"

"Trust me she wasn't 'innocent' when she shoved her tongue down my-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!", Chaeyoung scolds him, making him go quiet.

"NOT YOU CHANGING THE TOPIC YOU CUNNING LITTLE UNNIE STEALER!", Lisa says when she remembers her dilemma.

"See I may have lied about Taehyung having a crush but... here's the thing... I think he actually does have a crush on someone now.", Jungkook says in a quiet voice.

Lisa grows quiet and Chae rushes to her side while saying, "Is this just an assumption? Like did he actually tell you that he likes someone?"

"No but-"

"Then we still have hope.", Rosie reassures her best friend.

"I mean he just told me about this scenario thing and- I just have a feeling that he likes someone. BUTT. I don't think it's been going on that long. It's a new development."

"So you're telling me... that all this while I could've seduced him and I just let this opportunity go to waste and instead he ended up having a crush on someone in this short period of time." Lisa says in disbelief as she falls back into Chaeyoung's waiting arms. Then with fire in her eyes she looks at Jungkook. " THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!", and with that she runs to cut him up with the violin bow while Jungkook runs around the room before hiding behind Chaeyoung, using her as a shield.

"Lili, let's talk about this. He didn't know that YOU had a crush on Tae. It was a simple mistake.", Chaeyoung says, trying to calm her best friend down.

With an outraged gasp Lisa says, " YAHH PARK CHAEYOUNG!!! HOW COULD YOU? LOOK AT WHAT HE'S DONE! WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM? HE SEDUCED YOU WITH HIS DICK DIDN'T HE? "

"EXACTLY!!! BICTH HIS DICK WILL BE OF NO USE TO ME IF HE DIES NOW WILL IT." Chae shouts back.

"WHAT?", a frightened Kookie looks at the two girls like they've lost their mind.

"Lisa-yah think about it. Now we have an advantage. We basically have a mini army to find who Tae's crush is. Or better yet, to sit you up with him. See our unnies know, Jimin knows and now even Jungkook knows. We can all help you to get with him"

"BUT I STILL HAVE THE ANGER AND ENERGY TO CUT A BITCH!", Lisa says, aggressively waving around her so- called weapon.

"You know what you should do? Kill that girl. You know? The new crush. I'm too valuable an asset to just kill away don't you think? I can help you get with my hyung. PLUS... if you get rid of her then NO COMPETITION. AANDD your unnie will also be happy... Do you want your unnie to end up boyfriend-less?", Jungkook tries to convince her.