CHAPTER 25- TOTALLY SPIES

A/N- Guys do you think I should include one more ship or would it be too much? Can y'all comment down what you guys think.😅

Also as I was rereading these Chapters I'm seeing a LOT of typos. Hope y'all can bear with me on those if you come across them... I'll edit all those out once I'm fully done with this fanfic.

__________

Jennie was a woman on a mission.

She was walking through the hallways when she spotted a certain tiny person.

That's when she suddenly had the urge to threaten him for messing with her maknae.

There he was. Park Jimin. Tae's best friend. The guy who kept teasing Lisa when he knew about her crush even though Tae liked someone else. This mochi bitch was gonna die today by HER hands.

With that thought in mind she walks towards him with purpose.

He seemed to be talking with one of his friends when he spotted her.

When he saw her coming his way, he waved at her with a smile. But something in his mind told him she wasn't so happy. But he dismissed the thought as soon as it came.

He's come to understand that THAT was her resting bitch face. For all he knew she was probably really glad to see me now.

Jennie marches up to a smiling Jimin and grabs him by the collar and drags him away from his friend who's left gaping at the duo.

"YAH! Let go!!", An alarmed Jimin tries to wrench her hands away from his collar but to no avail. She had a death grip on his shirt and she didn't look like she was gonna let go anytime.

He was definitely wrong about her being happy to see him. Jimin thinks with horror. This bitch was ready to kill him.

Jennie pulls him into the Janitor's closet and locks the door behind her and turns to look at him with fire in her eyes.

Oh. Hold on. Maybe she was REALLY happy to see him...His eyes widened as he came to a conclusion.

He clears his throat and starts talking before Jennie has a chance to speak, " Here's the thing Jennie. You're really cute and everything. And I'm attracted to you, I really am.. It's just... I'm not that kind of person. I don't do hookups. We can however date tho. And we can see where that takes us."

Jennie looks at him shocked and sputters out, "WH-WHAT??!"

There was a long silence before he asked, "Isn't that why you dragged me in here? Isn't that what people go to the Janitor's closet for? I mean I get that i'm good looking and all but-", He stops when he sees the look of murderous rage on Jennie's face. "Is that not why you brought me in here?", he asks, unsure.

"NO!"

"Ohhh... well this is awkward. Ummm...So... why DID you drag me here? You could have just taken me to an empty classroom if you wanted to just tell me something in private, you know?"

"Classrooms seem like a bad place to murder someone. It's much more convenient if it's a dark, enclosed space where no one would find you." Jennie finished with a sweet smile that didn't match the tone of her threat.

Jimin takes a step back as Jennie takes one forward.

"Jennie-ah.. Don't joke about shit like that", Jimin says with a nervous laugh.

"Who says I'm joking?"

"Ohmygod at least tell me what I did!"

"Are you kidding me? After how you kept playing with Lisa, you want to know what you did wrong?"