CHAPTER 14- PINKSÉ

Jimin felt like ants were crawling all over his skin. It had been a whole week since Chaeyoung and Lisa revealed Lisa's crush on Taehyungie. He had kept it to himself only because this was Chae. But he could only do so little before he breaks. This whole week he almost told Tae at least 22 times. But each time he somehow held himself back.

He had to tell this to SOMEONE. Preferably not Tae. He knew if he were to tell Tae he would end up in a coffin. Lisa and Chaeyoung might be the nicest of the four. But they were definitely the strongest. And he was not looking to die before he grew 2 inches taller.

Suddenly his bedroom door opens and a doe-eyed kookie pops his head inside the room.

"Yah! I've told you so many times. KNOCK before you enter!"

Kookie just giggles and enters the room while saying, "Sorry hyung. Let me just borrow your charger. Jin hyung took mine."

Hold the fuck up. Jungkook won't say shit to anyone. And he gives two shits about Chae and Lisa. He'll probably forget it as soon as he hears it.

"Thanks Jimin-ssi.", Jungkook was about to exit Jimin's room when he screams. "WAIIIITTTT!!"

Jungkook turns back startled. " What?!"

"Come in and close the door.", Jimin says with a perverted smile.

Kookie's eyes widen to the size of saucers and he crosses his arms to cover his chest. "YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE!"

Jimin rolls his eyes and says, "Get your head out of the gutter. It's not that. I have something to tell you."

Jungkook was still not convinced and was standing next to the door, ready to bolt any second.

" I have tea.", Jimin says, casually looking at his nails.

Not even a second passes before Jungkook is on the bed next to Jimin hugging a pillow with his chin propped on it. Now it was Jimin's turn to look at the maknae with wide eyes. "How did you get here from WAAAY over there?"

"Don't waste time with unnecessary questions. You said you have TEA.", Jungkook looked like a kid listening to a bedtime story in wonder.

Should I really tell him? This bitch looks wayyy too interested in the tea. But he's probably not gonna care if it has anything to do with Chaeyoungie. So it should be alright.

" So last week remember how me and Tae went to the mall." Kookie shakes his head yes and gestures with his hand to say the rest quickly.

"Right... yeah.. so.. as we were walking I noticed two people following us. Like full on incognito. But... not really cause they stood out with their cap and mask and don't even get me started on the sunglasses."

Kookie gasps dramatically while covering his mouth.

"Yeah I know. I thought... Crazy bitches. But then I took a closer look and you will NOT guess who it was."

"Whooo?!!"

" Chaeyoung and Lisa." This is the part where he should loose interest. Jimin thinks. But kookie looked more interested if anything. I should have told Yoongi hyung or something. Will he keep his mouth shut? I hope so. Or I'll be planning my own funeral.

"So I approached them and you will not guess this but turns out she has a crush on Taehyungie."

One second Kookie looked super interested the next his face turns into stone.

"Oh." Kookie slowly gets up from his seat on the bed and says in a quiet tone.. correction TOO quiet tone, "You wasted my time for THIS?" Gone was the curious kid and now he looked like a hitman ready to kill his next target. He throws the pillow he was clutching to Jimin hard enough to land him on his back.