CHAPTER 28- JELLYKOOK

Jungkook and Tae had joined Jimin. Tae's attention shifted from the Loren guy to his best friend when he realized that Jimin was angry at him for some reason.

While Tae was bribing Jimin with dumplings to tell him what he did wrong, Jungkook was still observing Loren.

He looked at him with disdain. What's so good about him anyway? He's good looking BUT I'm wayyy better looking... He and Chaeyoung were in the music club together... he's probably musically talented... BUT I have a great voice too. Just because I hide my talents doesn't mean I don't have them....He has tattoos...BUT so do I.

Just as he was comparing their hair, suddenly the Loren guy pulls Chae towards him, Jungkook notes furiously. And his fist clenches when she hides her face in his neck.

Who the fuck does his guy think he is? He's not even her type. Not that Jungkook knew her type... but still...can't be THAT guy. Jungkook thinks with a scowl.

Just as he was debating on the worst ways to kill the Loren guy, he suddenly turns to look at him with a smirk. Following his gaze, all the girls also turn to look at him.

He tries to smile at them seeing as how Chaeyoung was looking at him. But the man was seeing green at the moment and his attempted smile turned into a grimace.

Jungkook takes the opportunity to size the guy up and pulls at Jimin's hand. "Hyung. They're looking this way. Maybe Chae wants to talk to you."

"Huh?", Jimin sees the girls and smiles at them. Jennie gestures for him to come over.

The girls all owed him a huge apology for acting cold towards him when he did nothing wrong.

By the look on their faces Jimin understood that they had found out from Jennie. He heads over to them and Tae and Kookie follow him hastily.

"I can already tell what's coming by the look on your faces.. It's fine guys.", Jimin says with a chuckle when he reaches them.

"YAH CHIM! Just let us apologize.", Jisoo scolds him.

"DUDEE... I had no clue. I am soo sorry.", Lisa also joins in.

"I'm not THAT sorry... but I do feel a little bad for you.", Jennie says, inspecting her nails, trying to look nonchalant.

"For the record.. I never doubted you.", Chaeyoung says confidently.

"There she goes again!"

"Look at this bish lying through her teeth!"

Chaeyoung gets a third round of scolding and she hides behind Loren.

"OPPA!! Look at them... they're bullying me AGAIN!"

Loren laughs, happy to witness the girls fight like little kids, and says "Guys enough enough...She's had sufficient scolding for one day." Then proceeds to put an arm around Chae's waist and pulls her from behind him.

Jungkook's eyes follow the movement and he glares at it when his arm stays there.

Jungkook starts poking the inside of his mouth with his tongue trying not to lose his temper.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, was oblivious of the situation. How could she notice anything when she was drooling over that particular face that Jungkook kept making wherever he was mad.

"No, I totally understand where you guys were coming from. If someone did this to my friend I would be mad too.", Jimin tells them.

"What's going on? What happened? Why are y'all apologizing?", Tae asks curiously.