CHAPTER 18 - GARBAGE BAG

"NOOO! LISAA WAIT! I HAVE A PERFECTLY GOOD EXPLANATION!"

"TELL THAT TO OUR UNNIES!"

Lisa runs to their apartment and opens the door with a bang.

"Yah! Who's breaking the door?", Jisoo says with her hands on her hips.

Rosé runs in next, ALSO almost breaking the door.

"It's a MISUNDERSTANDING!!"

"Yea SUREEE bitch! I have PHOTO PROOF!"

"Y'all are so noisy. What's going on?", Jennie asks, coming out of her room.

Rosé tries to snatch Lisa's phone from her. They both end up wrestling on the floor.

"YAH LALISA! I KEPT YOUR SECRET! BITCH DON'T DO THIS TO ME!"

" I thought it was nothing? Then why are you freaking out HUH?!"

In the middle of their fighting they didn't realise the phone was in neither of their hands and instead was lying next to Jisoo's feet. She picks it up to see what the maknaes were fighting over.

"WHATT?! Omg nini!! Bitch look", Jisoo passes Lisa's phone to Jennie.

"IS THAT??!"Jennie practically plasters her face onto Lisa's phone screen to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

Rosé and Lisa stop their actions when they realise the unnies have the phone.

" Guys, LISTEN, you are all overreacting.", Chae says, trying to control the situation.

" Bitch US? You're the one who was literally wrestling with me to get the phone."

" Yea, because I knew you guys were gonna MisUndErstanD."

"So you're saying that we're not seeing things? That's actually mfing Jeon Jungkook?"

" Imagine MY surprise. I was throwing out the trash when I see these two HOLDING HANDS and just staring at each other. I am SOO sure if I had went a little later they would be making out."

Jisoo and Jennie let out dramatic gasps while Chae says, " What bitch NOOO. That is not what happened. I was TALKING to him. Where do you expect me to look? I had to look at his face when I was TALKING."

"What about the hand holding HUH?"

" That- that was ... I- uhhh I don't know how his hand got there.", Chae says quietly while looking at the ground.

The girls end up dragging her to the couch and surround her.

" Ohmigod, why are you guys acting like this an interrogation?"

"Because it is!",the other three respond.

"Bitch we need details. From the beginning.", Jennie says.

"Listen. There's nothing going on. He was just walking me back home after the concert. And-"

"CONCERT?? You guys went to a concert together?"Jennie asks.

"I told you guys I was going."

"You said you were going to help him with his PROJECT.", Jisoo argues.

"This IS part of his project."

"Hmm... so she says." Lisa says unconvinced.

"Do you y'all think I'll willingly spend time with HIM?"

" I mean... you DID willingly hold his hand.." Lisa teases.

"And you DID willingly almost kiss him.", Jisoo joins in.