CHAPTER 37- ROUND 2 (M)

"I think today's finally the day. Today morning, when I returned her guitar she was all awkward and shy. I think it's finally time..."

Jungkook groans inwardly at the crap that came out Jaehyun's mouth.

Of Course she was awkward. Now that she knows that he thinks that she likes him, Jaehyun is making her uncomfortable. Jungkook could bet on all his banana milk that she was probably trying to avoid eye contact and not make it seem like she was interested but this delusional fucker thought that she was shy.

And since his girlfriend seemed happy with revealing their relationship, Jungkook didn't have any problem starting a fight with Jaehyun again.

He was ready for Round 2 to commence. He might've lost last time but this time....he'll win.

"You probably made her uncomfortable.", Jungkook states boldly.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! What is with you? Why would you say that? If I didn't know you any better, I'd think you had a crush on her or something.", Jaehyun folds his arms in front of him.

Before Jungkook could answer him and reveal she's his girlfriend, Yugyeom announces, "Holy crap, she's walking over here. That's Chaeyoung right?"

Jungkook and Jaehyun turn their heads at the same time and true to his word, Park Chaeyoung was walking towards them.

Chaeyoung peeks into the box that held all the cookies she made today morning.

After yesterday's events, she wanted to clear the air with Jaehyun. Especially if it was gonna cause unease to her boyfriend. Why did her boyfriend have to be troubled for no reason at all? She wasn't gonna give him any reason to feel insecure in their relationship.

She was not letting Jaehyun cause any problems between them or even cause problems for her boyfriend.

So the first thing she did after Kookie went back home was bake.

She made a batch of her finest chocolate chip cookies for her Kookie. And after asking Eunwoo she found out when the football team was having practice again and decided to drop in and surprise her boyfriend. This would also be a clear message to any guy who was interested in her that she was clearly taken if her boyfriend hadn't announced it already.

And just like Eunwoo said, they were all gathered in the field and as she was approaching, she noticed that every single guy had turned their heads her way.

HUH. Looks like they were talking about me again. What would my poor Kookie have gone through?

She greets them with a wave but before she could walk over to her boyfriend, Jaehyun stands in front of her with a big smile.

"Chae! What a surprise. Didn't expect to see you here."

"I heard that the football team was gonna practice here so I thought I'd drop by."

"Oh! The football team? Why? Were you hoping to meet someone?", Jaehyun says with a hopeful smile. The guys around them start oohing.

My god. The man looked so hopeful that she ALMOST felt bad for him but this was the guy who was giving her boyfriend shit. She wasn't gonna go all soft on him.

"I was actually.", Chae says with a bright smile. She looks past him and her gaze lands on her very pouty boyfriend.

What a baby he was. He looked ready to punch the poor dude.

Chaeyoung walks around Jaehyun and stops in front of Kookie who was resting on the bleachers.

"Hey."

As quickly as she moved from Jaehyun, Jungkook's pout dropped and a smile was taking it's place.