CHAPTER 23- MFING CINDERELLA

A/N- This was supposed to be a filler chapter... but it became a bit long for a filler chapter.😅

_________

"You're telling me that this is ME?!", Jisoo unbelievingly asks looking into her phone.

It was the day after their club fiasco and the girls were gathered at the dining table.

They were all having the hangover soup that the maknaes had bought for them before they woke up.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME I WAS STRIPPING??!!!", she says louder now.

"Shhhhh....", Jennie says, wearing her sunglasses and slurping her soup, "You're too loud."

"Don't even get me started on this bitch.", Lisa side eyes Jennie. "We can forget about ever stepping foot in that club. We would have gotten away with hitting that dude if Miss Jennie Kim wasn't so busy cosplaying mfing CINDERELLA. The security wouldn't have seen our faces if we had just left right then and there."

"Shouldn't we be RELIEVED that we can't go back there to live down our embarrassment.", Jennie replies.

Jisoo stayed silent staring unbelievably into the screen till the video finished playing.

"Nini.... Bitch you were filming me instead of HELPING me?!"

"OF COURSEE! How can I miss out on a chance of seeing you drunk? You RARELY drink and even if you do, you end up falling asleep. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity.", Jennie states with conviction.

"What's more is that WE had to clean up your messes. You two fell asleep and WE had to carry your heavy asses all the way up the stairs to the apartment WHILE battling with Jennie's heels to make sure we wouldn't go bilnd. Bitch kept swinging it around and almost poked our eyes out in her sleep.", Lisa complains as she waves her spoon around angrily.

At that Rosé stops slurping her soup and bangs her hand on the table. "EXACTLYYY!! You know some of where in the middle of important shit when you called.", she says with a huff and goes back to her soup.

Lisa's head snaps up. "OH!! I totally forgot about that. What happened?How did it go? Was he flustered? Was he into it Omg omg DETAILS bitch. Fast. Fast. Fast." Lisa says expectantly.

"What do you mean? What's going on? HE? Who's he? What boy drama is this that I don't know of?" Jennie asks looking back at a blushing Chaeyoung.

"OMO! Chaeyoung-ah. Are you blushing? Which guy? Do I know him? Should I kidnap him for you?" Jisoo also asks excitedly.

"You guys are making a big deal out of nothing. It's just a crush."

"IT'S JUST A CRUSH? Bitch shut the fuck up. She was soo nervous about meeting him and she kept avoiding him for a week. She still would've avoided him if not for ME and MY great advice.", Lili says proudly.

"For the people who are still in the dark... Who is this mysterious guy?", Jennie says gesturing to her and Jisoo.

"There's nothing mysterious about him unnie. Who do you think we're talking about? A guy who's recently ALWAYS around Chayoungie a lot... You know... who goes with her to concerts... takes her to restaurants.. ALMOST kisses her..."

"YAH! LALAISA!!"

"What? Did I lie? "Lisa retorts.

"Ahhhh..." Jisoo says with a smirk, "..I'm proud to say I saw it coming."

"Eh? Am I the only person who was blind?", Jennie asks with a pout.

"I think it would help a lot if you didn't wear sunglasses INDOORS honey.", Jisoo says with fake pity.