CHAPTER 24- HOLY FUCKING JISOOS

"It's so weird..... Why is she acting like this all of a sudden?", Tae whispers to himself.

"Exactly. It's like a switch turned... she was all shy now she's..... NOT.", Jungkook quietly says to him.

"Yea it's weird...it's like she's trying to distance herself.", Tae says back.

"What? No. She's being all-", Jungkook cuts off suddenly and turns his head to look at Tae, " Hold on. Who are you talking about?"

"HUH? Me? Nobody. Who are you talking about?", Tae asks Kookie suspiciously.

"Me? Nobody." he replies, side-eyeing his hyung.

Jungkook and Tae were sitting side by side, lost in their own thoughts and hadn't noticed the slip of the tongue.

Both boys were thinking about two females who have been plaguing their minds recently.

After Tae contemplates something in his mind he turns to Jungkook.

"Yah... so... I have a friend...", Tae starts, which causes Jungkook's eyebrows to lift.

"Mhhmmm.. Go on..."

"So.. there's this girl, he hasn't known her for long.. But here's the thing... She's always friendly to him.. You know? She's like this cloud of happy energy whenever they talk and she's always so attentive and very friendly. And then all of a sudden, one day, she's just NOT. She doesn't smile at him. She doesn't look at him when she talks- Hell, she barely gives him one word answers. AAANDD, he's not sure.. But it feels like she's trying to avoid him. It's soo hard to see her now. It's like one day she's everywhere he goes and then the next she's nowhere to be seen.", Tae completes with a pout.

Jungkook looks at his hyung suspiciously. It was obvious Tae was talking about himself and not some non existent friend. Does Tae actually have a crush on someone? Jungkook knows he made up that lie to tell Chae but looks like Tae really does like someone. Oh well then, looks like I didn't lie after all. I just predicted the future. Maybe I should change my career path and become a Shaman.

But... who's this girl he's talking about?

"I'm not sure about the girl... I have no idea why she's acting weird. I'm the last person you should be asking about girls. BUT!! Your FRIEND on the other hand... I'm assuming he has feelings for that girl?"Jungkook asks.

"WHAT?!! I don't have- I mean, my FRIEND doesn't have feelings for her. She's just a friend. He just finds it weird that a girl, who's his friend, is acting weird all of a sudden. It's a drastic change you know? He was getting used to her warm personality and NOW.... ughh it just feels wrong. Aaand... he's pretty sure she acts normally around other people. It's just him that she has a problem with. She's so happy around her friends and other people. Did I do- I mean did my friend do something wrong to offend her? Did he say something wrong?"

"Hmmm.. Hyung.. I think.. First of all, your FRIEND needs to figure out his feelings cause I'm pretty sure he likes her. As in he may have feelings for her and he might not know it yet." Jungkook advises.

"NOOO. HE DOES NOT."

"Hyung... we're talking about your friend. How do you know about HIS feelings?", Jungkook asks with a smirk knowing Tae can't refute that unless he wants to expose himself.

"I just do. I- He- UGHH! You know what? Forget it. My mistake thinking you'd know what to do.", Tae sits back with a pout.

"I just said my opinion on the matter. But tell your friend to think it over. While we're on this matter... Can I ask you something?... So... I have this FRIEND-",Kookie starts nervously.