CHAPTER 12 - BROKE BITCHES

Jennie props her fists on her hips and with a smile brighter than the sun, she looks around her.

"Unnie... Where should we go first?", an excited Lisa asks Jennie.

Rosé and Jisoo look at each and nod. Chaeyoung grabs Lisa by the arms while Jisoo grabs Jennie and they pull them apart .

Jenlisa startled, looks at the other two.

"The two of you are going to shop SEPARATELY!", Chaeyoung says holding Lisa hostage.

"Why?!"

"Why? WHY?! Because we don't want to end up being broke bitches by the end of the day."

"Everytime you two shop together, you two end up buying the whole store. So me and Chaeyoungie decided before we came here that the TWO OF YOU are going to shop separately. Chaeyoung and I will keep an eye on the both of you to make sure that you two won't end up selling your kidneys."

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT UNNIE!"

" SO. NOT. FAIR."

__________

" Should I get this one or this one?.... Hmmm... I'll just get both.", Lisa says.

"YAH LALISA!"

"UNNIE PLEASEEE I WANT BOTH!!"

" Bitch stop whining I'll help you choose." Chaeyoung scolds Lisa. And looks at the two picks.

"I think this one suits you better.", not hearing a reply Chaeyoung thinks Lisa doesn't like her choice so she says, " Okay... then let's take the other one." Still greeted with silence she turns to look at Lisa thinking she's mad at her for not letting her pick both. But she notices Lisa was not paying attention and instead was looking somewhere else.

"Lisa? Yah Lalisa!"

"Huh?", she replies absent-mindedly

"What are you looking at?"

Lisa suddenly starts pulling her out of the shop.

" Wait we have to pay. Bitch I don't want to be arrested for shop lifting."

"Leave the cart and come fast!"

"I- huh? What?", now Chaeyoung was curious. What did Lisa see that made her want to stop SHOPPING?. After all this is Lisa we're talking about. There is no way she's leaving in the middle of shopping.... Unless she saw something else she wanted. Did she spot a vintage store? Ahh that must be it. She loves those.

But Lisa pulls Chae to a hidden spot behind a decorative plant.

" What are we doing??!"

"Shhhh unnie! Look!", she whispers and points to a direction.

When Rosé spots what Lisa was showing her, she does a double take.

There he was. KIM TAEHYUNG. Ahhh this is what caught her attention. And beside him was Jimin.

" Dude why are we hiding? Let's just go say hi."

"NOOO CHAEYOUNG-AH. I have thought this through. LISTEN, if we go say hi now...then we'll probably have a short conversation and then we'll have to go separate ways. But this way...we can be around longer."

Chaeyoung looks at Lisa with a horrified expression. "You know when I asked you if you were stalking him, I was JOKING!"

"What do you mean stalking? I just happen to be right where he is so I can gaze at the beauty that is Kim Taehyung.", Lisa says with a happy sigh.