CHAPTER 19- ROSIE POSIE DID IT AGAIN

Author's note- I am soo sorry but this one's gonna be a short chapter. I have an assignment to finish😭. But i will update as soon as possible

__________

Chaeyoung does a little happy dance as she receives a text saying that her next class is cancelled.

She takes out her phone and starts texting her friends. Since hers and Lisa's class was cancelled, they decide to go help Jisoo with the set for the play. Jennie was already there along with Irene and a few other fashion students who were taking everyone's measurements for the costumes.

Rosé and Lisa go to buy drinks for their unnies and then head to the college theatre.

" Chaeyong-ah do want to exchange drinks. I've got a cold.", Irene says, clutching her throat.

Irene swaps her Iced tea with Rosé's warm one.

Lisa was helping Jennie and Irene with the measurements while Rosé was painting a prop for the play.

Just as she was moving on to another prop she catches sight of Jimin sitting on one of the seats to take measurements.

There he is. He is going to get so much shit from me today. I understand that he can't tell us about Tae's crush but why tease Lisa about it?

Only me and Unnies get to mess with her. Anybody else does, then I'll put them in a casket.

With that in mind she stomps toward Jimin.

When Jimin sees Chae approaching he smiles and waves his hands but stops suddenly when he notices Chae's expression.

Why does she look mad? Shit what did I do? Holyshitt did she find out that I told Kookie?

"Jimin-ssi!! How could you?!", Chae asks with an angry pout.

Oh shit! She knows I told Kookie. Jimin thinks.

" When we told you, you could've at least-", Chase suddenly stops when she sees Lisa being approached by Tae.

SHITT! What is he doing here? Ohmigod why is he talking to Lisa. Where were our unnies?

She notices Jisoo was giving instructions to Eunwoo whereas Jennie and Irene were discussing something about the costumes.

Rosé panics and does the only thing she can think of.

Lisa was sorting files Jennie gave her when she sees someone approaching her through her peripheral vision. There he was Kim Taehyung smiling at her and waving.

" What are you doing here?", Lisa asks with wide eyes.

" Jimin came to take measurements so me and kookie came along with him so he won't be bored. What are you doing here? Wait.. did you audition for the play too?"

A flustered Lisa looks away and replies shortly, " I'm helping my Unnies."

This is soo uncomfortable. Why is he talking to me?

Lisa suddenly sees a flash of blonde hair before shit goes south.

Shit! Lisa looks ready to run. She looks sooo uncomfortable. Chae thinks.

Rosé walks towards them while not fully knowing what to do.. Just that she had to save Lisa from dealing with Tae.

She grabs the first thing she sees on her way to them.

Tae turns his head when he sees Rosie approaching and starts to wave at her when Rosé swings her hand and sends Iced Tea splashing all over Tae.

There was a moment of silence when everyone in the theatre turned to look at what happened with wide eyes.

Lisa stood frozen with her hands covering her mouth.

Tae slowly looks down at himself like he couldn't believe what was going on.

Jennie and Jisoo walk over with wide eyes.

Jennie looks at Tae, Lisa and Rosé and figures out the situation.

" HOLYSHITT. ROSIE POSIE DID IT AGAIN.", Jennie says with a look of surprise mixed with pride.

Jungkook who was witnessing the whole scene from a little distance bursts into laughter while pointing at Tae and clutching stomach.

Jisoo joins Jungkook and laughs with him while trying to take a picture.

Rosé looks shocked at her own actions and covers her mouth.

" I am SOOO sorry. I DID not mean to do that. It was an ACCIDENT."

Tae looks at her with wide eyes, " An ACCIDENT?!!!"