CHAPTER 30 - IS THAT-?

"I like Park Chaeyoung."

Jaehyun's words just keep reverberating through Jungkook's head.

"JUNGKOOK! Man you okay?", Yugyeom asks running up to him.

After pulling Jungkook aside he continues, "Dude you're being way too aggressive today."

"No man, I'm fine. Just... have a lot on my mind."

They get back to the game when suddenly Jungkook spots a flash of blonde hair.

There she was, Park Chaeyoung. The cause of his distress.

Funny how she was also the reason for his sudden happiness.

Before Jungkook could go to her though, he sees Jaehyun run to her with a smile on his face and Chaeyoung smiling back at him.

It was like he was on autopilot when he furiously ran towards the ball and sent it flying towards Jaeyhun's head.

Chaeyoung walks towards the football field after taking Jaeyhun's sheet music with her that she was supposed to return today. Of course she could have just met him later when they had music practice but then she wouldn't be able to see Jungkook now would she?

This way she could return his sheet music AND meet Kookie.

She had texted Jaehyun before so he knew that she was coming.

She spots him running towards her and she smiles at him.

"Hey Chae!", A breathy Jaehyun says.

Before she could respond, a ball comes flying towards them and hits Jaehyun square on his head.

With wide eyes, he clutches his head and turns around.

"Ohmygod! Are you alright?", Chaeyoung goes to touch Jaeyhun's head when he gets yanked away from her reach.

"Dudeeee I AM SOOO SORRY.", Jungkook says with innocent wide eyes as he pulls Jaehyun towards him and away from Chae.

"Wait let me see.", Jungkook aggressively takes hold of Jae's head and inspects it.

"Yahh Yugyeom. Take him to the infirmary and make sure he's okay."

"Dude no it's fine. I'm okay."

"No. You're not. You need to get checked up."

"Then don't bother Yugyeom. You guys keep on practicing. Chae can take me. Right Chae?", he expectantly looks over to a flustered Chaeyoung.

"Huh? Yea... sure... I'll take you."

Jungkook stares at Jaehyun with his tongue poking the inside of his cheek. This cunning fucker. Not on my watch.

Jungkook gives Yugyeom a threatening stare, ordering him to take Jaehyun to the infirmary.

"Jae man, I'll take you. No need to trouble the poor girl. Chaeyoung-ssi I've got him. You can go back to your classes.", Yugyeom says while dragging Jaehyun away.

"O-kay. Bye then. Jaehyun text me if you need something.", Chae says, concerned.

She turns back to see Jungkook with a scowl on his face.

"Hey..."

Jungkook didn't respond and just kept looking at her with a pissed off expression.

"Umm.. You-"

"Why would you text him?"

"Huh?"

"Why would you text Jaehyun?"