CHAPTER 8- BLACKPINK

Yoongi was thinking this over. Should I do it? Won't it be a little evil? Doesn't matter.... Serves him right for annoying the shit out of me.

With that decision he walks over to where Chaeyoung was standing.

Yoongi knew how she and kookie were on bad terms. Like always Jimin had rambled about that too. So he thought it would be the perfect revenge to get her to work with him on his project. And it's not completely evil cause Park Chaeyoung was a musical prodigy. She was good enough to be an idol.. hell, girl could replace the 4th member of blackpink if she wanted to.

He did have second thoughts feeling bad for Chaeyoung cause from what he heard Chaeyoung also hated kookie's guts.

Once he reaches her. He clears his throat to get her attention. She looks up at him from whatever she was doing and smiles when she sees him. "Sunbaenim!"

" Chaeyoung-ssi I wanted to ask you for a favor."

At that she looks surprised. She points to herself and asks, " Me?", at his nod she asks, " What can I do for you Sunbaenim?"

" Actually my friend has this project he has to do. He's a film studies major. And he chose his topic as music. He needs someone from the music club to film with him. You were the first person who came in my mind seeing as how great of a talent you are.", He was pulling out all his cards, he didn't mind stroking her ego a bit. He needed her to agree to this so he can take his revenge on Jungkook.

And sure enough she blushes while holding her hands to cheek and says, " Sunbaenim you're just exaggerating."

" I know I'm putting you in a tough spot since im the club president and it might be hard for you to say no. But if you can't, I totally understand.", he well emphasized the club president part to remind her just in case she forgot. He knew she wouldn't say no.

"Yes! of course I'll help. I have no problem."

And just like that, Yoongi's plan was in motion.

__________

"What's with you? You look down today.", Jungkook aims this question at Eunwoo.

"The auditions are all over for the play."

" And that's a bad thing how? Don't tell me you're worried about not getting a part."

"Not that. It's just these past few days were so peaceful. Our seniors had decided to help us out. So they took care of all the auditions and they're going to decide on the casting. But after that... we have to do all the work. And it's been so nice to not have to worry about anything for a while. I'm thinking about the chaos that'll ensue once the preparations for the play actually starts.", Eunwoo explains.

"That's understandable. I guess the only thing you can do is well... enjoy the time you're free?", just as he finishes his sentence, he hears his phone ping.

"Yesss!!!", Junkgook says while doing a happy dance. It was a text from Yoongi saying that someone agreed to help him out.

"What are you so happy about?"

"Finally found someone to help me out with my project. Yoongi hyung really helped me out this time."

"Oh really? Who?"

" Some girl named Roseanne."

" Roseanne?.... Ohhhh Rosé? I know her. She's friends with my club president so we know each other well."

" Really? How is she?", as he was asking something was trickling in the back of his mind. Friends with the club president?

" She's a sweet person. Oh and she has such a unique and pretty voice. OooOo she'll perfect to help you out. Aaand she performs a lot on stage as well. She won't have any stage fright problems like Jaehyun."

" I knew it. My Yoongi hyung would never let me down. He found the perfect person to help me. What an angel!", Jungkook says.

Little did he know what his hyung was really planning.

Yoongi had made sure to use the name Roseanne cause he knew kookie didn't know Chaeyoung's English name. This way Jungkook would have no idea what was coming to him.