CHAPTER 34- MENTOR LISA

"How did you know? We were soo discreet."

"Discreet my ass. You came to me for relationship advice for fucks sake. And plus, have you seen the two of you together. You guys can't stand to be apart and all that eye contact and weird sexual tension. Pleasee. You guys were way too obvious.". Taehyung explains.

"Can't stand to be apart? What kind of alternate reality have I landed in? You two can't stand each other. There were times I had to cancel plans with one of you so the two of you won't end up in the same place and start fighting. What even? Was that an act? Wait, how long have you guys been in a relationship? Omg one month? No three months? Holyshit, even before me and Chaeyoung became friends?" Jimin asks with a crazed expression on his face.

"No oppa. Today is our first day as a couple. Officially.", Chaeyoung clarifies.

"HOW? WHEN? WHY?" Jimin asks in horror.

"Jimin-ssi! What do you mean why? Why the fuck not? We both like each other very very much. I don't know how but, who could look at this face and not fall for her at some point? And she is the sweetest angel on the planet so naturally I would be infatuated with her and how she fell for me? Well that's easy. It's obviously because of my good looks and great personality. And hyung, have you seen these muscles?", Jungkook flexes his arms.

"Eww.. could you like not. I don't want to throw up my dinner.", Jisoo says.

"Noona don't interrupt me." Jungkook raises a hand towards Jisoo's face. "As I was saying, that is how we fell for each other."

Chaeyoung shakes her head silently denying the statement. "Please he annoyed me into liking him. It had nothing to do with his good looks. Or his personality. Or his.. Muscles.", she says, poking it.

Jungkook looks at Chaeyoung offended, "Yah!"

"I'm kidding, baby." Chae pecks his cheeks. Then without him seeing, turn to the rest of them and mouths, I'm not.

"As to WHEN I fell for her... I'm not sure. Could be at the concert we went to. Or maybe it was when I heard you sing and I thought you were an angel in disguise. Or maybe when you looked so adorable that day eating dumplings after filming. Or maybe it was the first time I saw you. Or maybe it was-"

"OKAYY. We get it. Us single people don't want you to rub it in our faces thank you very much. It just makes me feel more lonelier than I already am.", Jennie scowls.

"I can help with that." Jimin whispers to Jennie, making her hit him.

Yoongi, who was just observing the two, decides to cause trouble for the maknae. "Jungkook-ah. I think I've heard you mention two times now that she's an angel. I thought you said that she was a devil in disguise. And what about that time you said that she probably drank satan's piss and that, that was why her words were so venomous to you all the time?"

Jungkook's eyes widen in alarm and he turns to look at Chaeyoung who was FUMING. Girl looked like she was ready to prove him right and turn into Satan right then and there and drown him in acid. "Noo Chaeyoung-ah. No. Hyung is just saying some stupid shit. Baby you can't listen to him, he's EVIL. Hyung, why would you say that? I only think of Chaeyoung as an absolute angel."

"So you DIDN'T say all those things about me?"

"I mean.. I - I think I did. But like I totally did not mean it. You have to believe me, Chaeyoung-ah. Plus it was that time you know? It was when we didn't get along."Jungkook had never before known terror like this. Not even when his coach got angry and he was a scary motherfucker. He didn't know whether to bolt and save his life or fall to his knees and beg for forgiveness.