CHAPTER 20- ON THE GROUND

Jimin and Jungkook were wiping Tae's shirt while he was glaring at Chaeyoung who was staring at the ground and fiddling her hands.

Irene had gone back to doing her work while Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie were trying to defend Rosie's actions.

"She has a perfectly good explanation for this.", Jisoo says with a firm nod.

"OH. And WHAT good reason does she have to INTENTIONALLY pour her drink over me?"

"IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL!"

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL. I CLEARLY SAW YOU PARK CHAEYOUNG.",Tae says with an angry huff.

Jungkook tries to cover up his laugh with a snort.

"YAH!!! ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?!", Tae asks, offended.

Kookie shakes his head seriously, denying the accusation.

On the inside tho he was fucking ECSTATIC.

HOLYSHIT! Chae poured drinks on hyung. And I saw it too. That was no accident. Girl marched there with her drink.

She must REALLY not like him anymore for her to be this pissed. It's a good thing I came here with Jimin and Tae. Imagine missing THIS. Today couldn't get any better.

"She didn't mean to throw it on you.. She meant to throw it one ME. I threw water on her today morning so she was just retaliating. Right Chaeyoung-ah?", Lisa finally says.

Rosé fiercely nods. "Yupp.. I was aiming at Lisa. You just happened to be standing there. I AM SOO SORRY."

Jimin widens his eyes in a mocking way. Aiming at Lisa? There was NO way. She was talking with him one second and then ran to Lisa and Tae when she saw them. He knew something was up. What's going on? Did she not approve of Tae for Lisa? That can't be right... then Lisa should have been mad at Chae for throwing drinks at Tae but she's trying to cover for her instead. Wait, does Lisa not like Tae anymore? Noo that can't be right either... Lisa still freaks out around Taehyung. Aish what's going on?

Jimin looks at Jungkook with questioning eyes. Does Kookie know what's going on? Why does it look like he does?

Jungkook looks back at Jimin with innocent doe eyes while laughing on the inside.

"Really?", Tae asks, now not so angry anymore.

The girls all nod trying to convince him.

"Ohh. Then it's okay I guess... Though I feel like you should walk around with a label on your forehead saying 'DRINK HURLER' so people would know to be careful around you.", Tae states.

The girls all sigh in relief and Lisa holds Chae's hand and squeezes it once in a silent thanks.

Rosé looks back at Lisa and gives her a tiny smile.

" I thought I was gonna have to go home and start bitching about you like Kookie does.", Tae tells Rosie with a chuckle.

The girls raise their eyebrows and look at Jungkook. He in turn widens his eyes and shakes his head. "No I don't."

"Yes he does. He bitches about her ALL the time."

"HYUNGG!! STOPP! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! I HAVE DONE NO SUCH THING."

"What do you mean? That's literally all you do." Jimin adds throwing Jungkook under the bus.

Kookie turns with wide eyes to Chaeyoung. "Don't listen to anything they say. That is NOT true."

"This is weird.... You usually bitch about her right in front of her... What's going on?"Tae asks.

Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa all start smirking.