CHAPTER 10- ICED COFFEE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is just a filler chapter and it's probably very boring but bear with me.

_________________________________

Rosé and Jungkook were sitting in complete and utter silence.

The way this day took a turn.

As much as Jungkook liked having a staring contest with Park Chaeyoung, he needed to sort this situation out. This did involve his project after all. He breaks the silence, " Sooo .. this is awkward.. Listen.. I know we don't get along but I reeaally need help on this project. And I would have been happy if it was anyone but YOU. But, it turned out this wa-", he stops mid-way when he takes note of Chaeyoung's offended expression. " I didn't mean it like that. I mean we're always fighting ... which ..if I am being completely honest is technically YOUR fault."

"Excuse me? What do you mean MY fault?! If anything it's your fault.", she says with a huff.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SPILLED DRINKS ON ME!"

"WELL THEN, YOU SHOULD HAVE WATCHED WHERE YOU WERE GOING!"

"YOU SHOULD HAVE ALSO WATCHED WHERE YOU WERE GOING."

And like the 5 year olds they were... their petty asses kept arguing over THE COFFEE INCIDENT.

"IF IT WEREN'T FOR JIMIN HYUNG I WOULD NEVER PUT UP WITH YOU, YOU LITTLE BRAT!", Jungkook shouts.

Chaeyoung suddenly quiets down. Kookie thinks he went too far and was about to apologize when Chae suddenly starts smiling at him sweetly.

Now generally, he would be really happy if Chaeyoung smiled at him, but this was weird. A shiver went through him and not the good kind. He was getting a bad feeling about this.

Rosé says in a sweet voice, maintaining her smile, "Well.. since it's so hard for you to have me around... I guess this BRAT shouldn't help you out after all? Well then... I guess bye bitch.", And with that, she turns and walks to the door, leaving Jungkook behind with his mouth open.

When he finally gathers his wits he runs to her, "WAIT!!". It was not easy to find someone to help him for this project and he didn't think asking Yoongi hyung for another person was an option anymore. He grabs her arm before she can leave the room.

Chaeyoung looks at his hand on her arm and then to his face. Back to the hand and then his face.

Jungkook lets go as quickly as he grabbed her. " I'm sorry. Just.. hear me out."

" Think I heard you just fine earlier when you called me a brat."

" I'm sorry about that...just... pleaseee. I'll help you out in return. Anything you want.", he says  with hopeful doe eyes, making Chaeyoung smile her most sinister smile.

"You'll do anything?"

"I – well not anything.. I mean.." he looks at her raised eyebrows "YES! I'll do anything. "

"Well then you should have said so before! ", She says brightly and walks back into the music room to take a seat.

Jungkook was frozen in place. He was still reeling from the shock. She agreed so fast? I don't feel good about this. He just knew the little she-devil was up to something.

"What are you doing just standing there? Come on, we don't have all day.", Rosie signals with her hand for him to come over.

He slowly walks back looking at Chaeyoung strangely for she was wearing a sweet expression which was never present when he was around.

"So. Let's not waste any time. Do you have anything planned? Any idea for what we're going to film?"

Jungkook takes a few seconds to reply to seeing as how he was surprised with Chaeyoung's shift in behavior.

" Uh- I – yes actually.. I have a list of things I wrote down on what we're going to do . It's in here..", he says while fishing a book out of his bag.

He opens it to a page and hands it over to Chaeyoung.

"Huh. Its pretty detailed.", Chaeyoung says with an appreciative nod while going through it.

Kookie's cheeks start to heat up and he blushes. There he went again. He knew he did a great work in planning the whole thing. But why does it effect him so much when she says it?

"Jungkook-ssi?", she calls him without taking her eyes of his book.

"Hmm?"

"Can you go get me an iced coffee?"

"Hmmm..... HMMM?", he looks at her with questioning eyes.

She blinks up at him innocently. " I'll go through this while you get me one. It would be so nice of you. Seeing as how I'm helping you out and everything."

He huffs in disbelief. So this was it. She planned on bossing me around the whole time we worked together.

Chae digs out a few bills from her purse and hands it to him. "You can buy yourself something too if you want.", she says with a sugary sweet smile while shooing him off with her hand.

Jungkook stares at Chaeyoung with a dark expression, his tongue pushing the inside of his cheek. He was going to have to put-up with her antics from now on... What did I get myself into?

With a scoff he goes to get her, her ICED COFFEE.

Chaeyoung wanted to mess with him a little seeing as how he was desperate. 

But the look he had just given her?

She let's out the breath she was holding and starts fanning herself. Did it get hot in here? She knew the look he gave her was supposed to scare her but... uhmmm.... that was the last thing she felt. Is it weird that I find him hot when he's angry? 

We're probably gonna keep fighting this whole time...and he's probably gonna get angry often if my petty ass has anything to do with it...will it be like this everytime?... Ughhhh!! What did I get myself into?