005.

THE START OF REHEARSALS FOR BOWS WERE STARTING TODAY

THE START OF REHEARSALS FOR BOWS WERE STARTING TODAY. "I'm kind of lost.. if the players are.. why would we still be dancing?" Ricky confusedly asked while walking with Hattie and Carlos.

"It's a curtain call. You're the last two to come out. We want to bring the audience to their feet!" Carlos answered.

"Teach them the dance!" Ricky said.

"Where's Miss Jenn, Carlos? Shouldn't she be here now?" Hattie questioned.

"Miss Jenn is busy tracking down a prop she's asked me to create a crescendo people. So, let's stop swirling and start twirling." Carlos informed.

"But why are we practicing the bows when we haven't even practiced the play?" Ricky questioned.

"The bows are the most difficult, Ricky. It's the longest to perfect." Hattie responded earning a smile from Carlos.

"I knew I liked you." Carlos beamed, patting her on the shoulder. "But yes. It's in the big book of Broadway, page 374." Gina and Carlos said in unison as Carlos gave Gina a high five. "Okay people, let's take it from three counts of eight, right before Troy and Gabriella's entrance for the bows."

Hattie and Ricky stood on different sets of the floor as the dancers piled up on the floor. "Five, six, seven eight!" Carlos counted off as the piano started playing with the dancers coming through with their talent.

As the tempo started to pick up, Ricky and Hattie came through and walked through the dancers, doing the choreographed dance they were assigned. Ricky was for sure struggling or making fun of it and Hattie was getting triggered. The brunette was ready to do the dance aspect of it, but Ricky stopped in his tracks, not wanting to go through with it.

"I'm sorry." Ricky apologized.

"What are you doing?!" Hattie asked exasperatedly.

"What do you mean?" Ricky asked.

"You know what you're doing!" Hattie rolled her eyes and left the stage, flapping her arms around.

"Back to the dance please." Carlos said, bringing Hattie back to the stage.

"You're wasting everyone's time by making fun of something that the rest of us take seriously." Nini intervened, stepping next to Hattie. "Go, I'll handle it from here." She pushed Hattie behind her softly.

"That's a five everybody, on a break, get out!" Carlos demanded as everyone left the bomb shelter except for Nini and Ricky. When she left the room, her tempting nature started to ease drop on the two past lovers.

"You're not even being a good Troy to Hattie. She deserves this role and here you are, making a joke out of it. How do you think she feels about this?" Nini asked angrily.

"Personally, I don't know. Right now, it seems as if she was angry with me." Ricky answered.

"Correct! She is angry with you because you're not being committed! Once someone asks you to make a commitment, you make a joke or you sink into an imaginary hole." Nini snapped.

Walking away from the door, she scanned her eyes around for her blonde best friend. Finally, she spotted her leaning against the wall. "Pen.." She wrapped her arms around her and let herself sink into her best friend's hug.

"You were doing great honey, it's Ricky Bowen who had to ruin the choreo for you." Pen whispered.

SHANNON SPEAKS!
beautiful cover made by: retrobabe- !!