026.

"WE'RE SOARING

"WE'RE SOARING.. FLYING. THERE'S NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CAN'T REACH." EJ sang.

"I can't do it Troy." Hattie said, "Not with all these people staring at me."

EJ placed a hand on Hattie's cheek awkwardly. "Look at me Gabby, right at me. Like the first time we sang together." The gym door opened making both of their faces turn toward the door revealing Ricky and Gina.

She gulped, as the only thing she wanted was for Ricky to sing this special song with her. Looking back at each other, EJ spoke, "Remember Kindergarten? There's nothing like the friends you made back then and they never really leave, don't they?"

"What the?" Hattie whispered with furrowed brows. "What are you doing?"

"Something right, I hope. Go get your real Troy because it's clear I'm not the Troy you want." EJ placed a hand on her shoulder walking offstage, leaving Hattie stranded. Without a second to spare, she walked right to Ricky, "You know the world can see us.. in a way that's different than who we are. Creating space between us till we're separate hearts." She took out her phone and flashed it toward Ricky, so everyone could see her true Troy.

He walked towards Hattie and pushed her microphone down gently. "I'm not in the right mood right now babe. I told you."

"Look at me honey, nobody else. I got you." Hattie whispered, putting her phone back in her lab jacket pocket placing a hand on his cheek. "Please trust me, I got you." She nodded back towards the orchestra and they started playing where they left off.

"But your strength.. it gives me faith, faith to believe!" Both of them sang in unison, holding hands, racing down the aisles until they reached the stage once again.

"We're soaring!"

"Flying.."

"There's not a star in Heaven that we can't reach!" Both of them sang, reaching the stage.

"If we're trying.."

"Then we're breaking free!"

"Oh we're breaking free!"

"More than hope, more than faith!"

"This is true, this is fate, and together we see it comin!" Hattie belted out. "More than you, more than me, not a want, but need! Soarin!"

'Flying..' Ricky put his hands on her waist and she put her hands on his face, the two swaying back and forth to the music, the gesture bringing a sense of deja vu to the night when he came over to her house to redo the dance that he stepped out on. "There's not a star in Heaven that we can't reach! If we're trying.. then we're breaking free!"

'Yeah we're breaking free!' Ricky sang, removing his hands from her waist indicating that Hattie removes her hands from his face.

"We're runnin!" Hattie sang the two of them skipping in a circle, still holding hands. "Oh, climbin!" Ricky sang.

"To get to the place to be all that where we can be! Now's the time, so we're breaking free! You know the whole world can see us? In a way that's different than who we are.." Now it was bows and Hattie took off the lab coat revealing a red dress that resembled the one from the film.

First it was the ensemble, 'Together, together, together everyone. Together, together, come on let's have some fun!'

Then it was Ashlyn, Pen and Nini, 'Together, together, be there for each other everytime!'

'Altogether, come on let's do this right!' Then, Seb got carried out by some dancers, and once he was put down, the guy who portrayed Ryan came out from the army of people and gave Seb a twirl as the two bowed and walked to the side.

After that, the two Taylor's, Kourtney and Gina came out next, 'together, together, together everyone!'

EJ afterwards came out, with his 14 jersey on still with a basketball in his hand, spinning it on his finger then doing a delicate bow. 'Together, together, come on let's have some fun!' Now, it was the couple's turn to bow.

The couple took each other's hands and started to come through the crowd of people. 'We're all in this together, once we know that we are, we're all stars and we see that.' Everyone gestured to the two leads, everyone clapping loud as ever as the song was still going on. Ricky took a bow, then gently shoved his girlfriend up to the front as she did a little curtsy when she was up there. Once bows were done, everyone did the iconic dance from the film, earning more commotion from the crowd.

The song continued on and it was one of those moments when you felt alive. That nothing could go wrong in that moment. Nini whispered to Hattie, which she whispered to Gina about the Apple plan which all three of them conversed about last night at the last moment. Nini rushed off stage to get the glitter tray and was quickly brought to the front by Gina while everyone else had their arms around each other's shoulder besides Ricky, who had his arm around his girlfriend's waist continued to sing the song until everyone separated to their different spots on stage.

Nini gave her the glitter tray with the apple on the tray, "You know what to say!"

"Is that the last apple?" Miss Jenn asked the audience, reciting her very own line from her movie experience getting tons of applause.

"This is kind of the best." Ricky beamed, still having his arm around Hattie's waist.

"Oh honey, wait until you've seen what I picked for the Spring Musical." Miss Jenn smiled as she walked offstage, everyone going back into their line, holding hands with each other a altogether bow.