015.

"GUYS STOP IT

"GUYS STOP IT." Ricky intervened. Everyone was still at Big Red's, figuring out all the basics.

"Honestly.. because she gave me a shot." Carlos acknowledged. "And it's been a long time since anyone gave me a shot."

"Yeah." Seb squeezed Carlos' knee encouragingly.

"She gave me a mother figure in school.. I never had that before." Hattie revealed, smiling meekly.

"She gave me a voice. Although I won't be using it this year." Nini confessed making the brunette's shoulders slump, her insecurities flood through the roof with her being cast as Gabriella. The curly haired boy took notice of this and put a hand on her shoulder, causing her to shrug it off.

"Yeah, and now she'll never get a chance to because Miss Jenn screwed it up." Kourtney said angrily.

"Okay does anyone here actually care if her past is a little bit sketchy?" Ashlyn asked. "Anyone?"

"I do." Ricky spoke, leading everyone to look at him in shock.

"Seriously dude?"

"What because you live some perfect life?" Kourtney spoke bitterly.

"Not at all." Ricky deflected, getting up, "Because she put our show in jeopardy.. and now we're all here maybe for the last time together. For some of us, this has become.." Speechless, not being able to find the words, Nini finished it off. "A family."

"What team?" Ricky asked.

"Wildcats." Everyone said quietly.

"Okay Wildcats, so what are we doing about it?" Ashlyn questioned the group.

"I think we have an idea." Pen smiled looking toward Gina, the two sharing a high five. "Who's ready to bust a move and save our drama teacher?"

Everyone burst into cheers and started working on the dance choreography that they'll be using tomorrow for Miss Jenn's school board meeting.

It was the next day, where the drama club was going to fight for Miss Jenn and to say Hattie was nervous, was a statement but she was sitting down next to Pen who calmed down her nerves a little bit. Throughout the whole beginning of the trial, she kept fiddling with her 'H' bracelet as Principal Gutierrez was grilling Miss Jenn with known facts.

"Miss Jenn.. it may not surprise you to learn that we have heard earfuls about your unorthodox style, ever since you got to East High. Personally, I always chalked it up to the well- known fact that people in the dramatic arts are insane." Principal Gutierrez laughed, earning laughter from around him.

"Thank you." Miss Jenn spoke into the microphone.

"But now, we have news that your resume is exaggerated. Your teaching credential is from some obscure online university and even your official name, might be some version of a stage name. What do you say to this chart?" Principal Gutierrez asked.

"I have always done my best to these kids-" Miss Jenn started but got interrupted quickly, "Just answer the question."

"Excuse me." A masculine voice interrupted, "Can I say something?"

"I'm sorry, but we're not opening up the Florida parents on this."

"Let him speak!" One of Nini's moms pleaded, earning sounds of agreement.

"Go ahead, Mr. Bowen."

"I'm a little late to this party, but I gotta say the real crime would be booting a teacher who's making a positive impact. I've never seen my kid this invested in anything and I don't think we should punish.. your honor." Mr. Bowen informed the Principal.

"Mr. Bowen, I appreciate your statement but I think we can all agree that theater isn't unique in this regard. It doesn't have some special fairy dust that cannot be filled by another extracurricular."

"Hmm.." Kourtney hummed signaling everyone in, as the theater kids stood up one by one. This was the moment everyone's been waiting for.

"Who's humming?" Principal Gutierrez asked, tapping the microphone, the other theater people following in pursuit. Nini pointed toward Ricky, Ricky gave a thumbs up to Kourtney as she lifted up the music box. Miss Jenn was looking around frantically just as two of the dancers moved away Miss Jenn's table. All around her were creative made posters that had 'Miss Jenn' on them, or 'Save Miss Jenn'

'Don't say another word..' Kourtney sang.

'Some of us need to be heard!' Nini sang standing promptly in the middle.

'You want her big confession?' Ashlyn, Hattie and Nini belted.

'She never saw Dear Evan Hansen!' Kourtney confessed, earning gasps from the theater people.

'Whatever you think about her.. the show can't go on without her.' Big Red, Ashlyn, Ricky, Hattie and Nini sang in unison. Ricky gave Big Red a fist bump as Hattie and Nini danced to the left, watching everyone dance.

'Maybe her past could be a little more classy!' Kourtney sang.

'Maybe her head's not in the game!' Gina and Pen harmonized, dancing alongside Ricky.

'Maybe her past is a little bit sketchy!' Carlos sang, bringing his fingers to signal a little bit.

'She's the one who cheers us on! So what if she's dropping the ball?' Seb sang, going back over to the dancers, continuing to dance.

'She stands for Truth, Justice and Songs in our Keys, she stands for us and what we believe!' The dancers sang while still dancing.

'Before she got here, we were so off track!' Ricky started to sing. 'Then Miss Jenn gave us a chance, we used to fall asleep in Chemistry class. Now it makes us want to dance!' Ashlyn and Gina finished off.

'She's the show that must go on. So we're putting in a good word!' Natalie sang, placing her hands on Miss Jenn's chair.

'She stands for Truth, Justice, and Songs in our Key! She stands for us and what we believe!' The dancers sang as Ricky leapt on a lunch table.

'What's our motivation?' Hattie and Nini sang as the two shimmied up to Miss Jenn giddily taking her hands, 'She provides the inspiration!'

'Whatever about her reputation..' Kourtney started to sing. 'Seems about time for a modulation!' Then a dance break happened to showcase off the dancers. Carlos got her off her feet and put her in the middle of everything, the dancers and the singers.

'She stands for Truth, Justice and Songs in our Key! Jazz squares in the choreography! Sharpay and Ryan, you know they'd agree. She stands for us and what we believe, she stands for us and what we believe!' Everyone sang, doing the designated choreo they learned last night but adding jazz hands at the end in the middle of her face, showcasing their drama teacher, who they loved so much.