020.

AFTER THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN, THE GAME WAS BACK ON

AFTER THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN, THE GAME WAS BACK ON. "Okay you guys. according to the musical choosical handbook of rules the musical—" Carlos started.

EJ laughed, "Stop it."

"—The only way to resolve a tie at the end of regulation play, is with the lightning speed round of 'Getcha Head in the Frame' trivia questions. Are you ready for this? Because people have been known to cry during this." Carlos told everyone.

"I thought you had never actually played this." Seb said sheepishly.

"Honey, not today of all days." Carlos remarked causing Seb to blush.

"Name both jersey numbers Troy wears in the movie."

"14 and 10!"

"Correct."

"How did you know that, I didn't even know that!" Ashlyn asked in shock.

"How does Gabriella describe herself when she's complaining to her mom?"

"Oh, as a school's freaky genius girl!"

"And do people talk like that?"

"They do not!"

"Correct!"

"Wildcats.. whose red tie does Ms. Darbus compliment at auditions?"

"Alan?"

"Yes!"

"EJ!" Nini exclaimed in shock.

"I looked it up on my phone you guys, I can't stop cheating I'm sorry!" EJ apologized.

"EJ!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Well, the West High Knights have a chance to steal. What is the name of the girl who pops and locks?"

"I like to pop, lock, jam and break! Martha Cox!" Gina exclaimed, doing the iconic dance move from the movie earning cheers from everyone.

"The West High Knights win!" Carlos declared, throwing confetti up in the air causing the Knights to celebrate.

"You my dear.. get this homemade Scholastic Decathlon ribbon." Carlos said as Gina received the ribbon. "Careful it's just a straight pin and was never sanitized."

"Wait, everybody get in." Gina declared taking out her phone taking a picture with her new ribbon. "I won! Okay, hold on, I need to share this honor with my loved ones."

"You gotta stop moving, this is the price you pay for beauty." Carlos ordered, trying to put the ribbon on.

Gina laughed, "Mom, mom, mom! Okay two things. One, I was just crowned the queen of crazy town. "Two, can I spend the night at Ashlyn's house?"

"Um actually, it's the queen of East High-"

"Shh! Wait mom, I can't hear you." Gina said, taking the phone off from her ear and holding it out for everyone, putting her Mom on speaker. "Okay you're on speaker. Say Happy Thanksgiving to my mom everyone!" The room erupted with hellos everywhere.

"Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Gina honey, can you take me off speaker?" Ms. Porter asked causing a rift in the room. When Gina left the room, Pen's eyes were glued to her along with everyone else's. They were worried on what was happening with their cast mate.

"They can't do this to us again, we just moved here!" Gina yelled, moving in another room as Pen and Ricky shared a glance with one another and nodded following quickly behind her. Quickly after that, the party and sleepover that Ashlyn was planning was cut short due to the mood change.

When she got dropped off at home by Nini, she went straight up to her room and got ready for bed, falling asleep in a few minutes. After everything that went on tonight, was exhausting. For example, how Pen got a ride with Gina and Ricky, the urge to constantly talk with Ricky consistently flooded throughout her the whole night and how Gina got a phone call that changed the whole night's perspective. But something she kept telling herself was at the end of the day, all she had was herself and that was okay.

REHEARSALS DURING TECH WEEK WERE TERRIBLE. Especially when you have a terrible allergy attack that comes and goes. Currently, Hattie was struggling with a horrible allergy attack that came onto her 2 days before Thanksgiving break ended. Her mom requested that she'd stay home and rest up, but she was consistent on going to rehearsals because after all, everybody needs to stay focused on tech week. Tech week was something to be taken seriously and having an absence during the week.. would jeopardize everything. Even if you have an understudy that would gratefully take your role.

When she walked to where rehearsals were held, she saw everyone standing in front of the used to be theater. "What happened?" She mumbled walking up to Nini as she took the tissue that was laying in her pocket and blew her nose softly, taking notice in what the theater looked like. Destroyed.

"It's okay! Nobody was hurt, there was a small fire in the theater over the holiday.. and the sprinklers did their job." Miss Jenn tried to settle the mood.

"We're almost done in here, just have to finish up the faculty room next. Some circuits blew in there over the break." Nini's mom, Carol told Miss Jenn, holding a singed basketball, giving it to the drama teacher. "Unfortunately, the show cannot go on."

"What?" Miss Jenn asked exasperatedly as the theater kids looked at each other in complete disbelief.

"I get to play a role of a lifetime and then after Thanksgiving Break, we're told we can't do the show anymore just because of a fire? Adding onto that, I really hope this allergy attack goes away soon.. I really want to play Gabriella! If we still can put on the show."