1: Pandas In A Candy Shop

y/n: your name

y/n: your name

l/n: last name

h/c: hair color

h/l: hair length

e/c: eye color

===========================

Y/n Kitamura

Sure enough it was hard being herself, it wasn't as hard as being the Deputy Director's 'daughter'.

Her mom married the man widely known as Koreyoshi Kitamura, also known as the biggest coward in the NPA.

Her mom took his last name and changed Y/n's last name to Kitamura as well, even though she was totally against it.

As much as she despised it, she had to live with it. She wasn't going to tell her mom who to fall in love with or marry, even if it's a man as himself.

Y/n had never understood what her mom saw in him anyway.

She never really talked to Kitamura all that much, they weren't that fond of each other. They tolerate each other more or less.

As for her mom, they argued most of the time, for useless stuff really but then her mother pretends nothing happened after that.

Majority of the time she allows her mother to have her tantrums.

It's better to let her get away with it, Y/n doesn't want to waste the little energy she has on something so negative.

Y/n quickly slipped on a pair of jeans that was a bit too big for her and an oversized shirt, leaving her hair open and loose because of the lack of time she had.

She looked at the digital clock on her nightstand every spare second she had, like it would change significantly every time she looked at it.

She looked at herself in the mirror, not liking what she saw even though her family tells her otherwise. She noticed the slightly dark area under her eyes due to the hour or two of sleep she had gotten.

She hurried down the steps, not sparing a second, "Bye Ma! gotta go, see you when I get back!" she yelled to her mother who was in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

Before she can even say a word, Y/n was out the door.

She ran to the train station she took for about 6 months now, heading to her work. She saw no available seat so decided on standing, she didn't want to dirty her jeans anyway.

Being a high school dropout and not even bothering to attend university with also having job at candy store really made her feel like a failure.

Sometimes she felt like her biological father felt like that towards her too.

She sure as hell wouldn't be surprised if he did, she wouldn't blame him either.

This is not what she pictured her life to be as a kid.