12: Nice Guys Get Shot

This was bad.

Misa's tied up and fully restrained, tight lipped on this whole situation

Light claims that he could subconsciously could be Kira and demanded he be solitary confined which means currently he's in a cell handcuffed.

Chief Yagami is also in confinement as he doesn't know what he'll do if L finds Light 100% guilty.

L is visibly stressed and so is Y/n.

It's been weeks.

Y/n dropped her head on the desk, the noise grabbing the attention of crouched man beside her.

"What's wrong?"

Without lifting her head she sighed, " When Misa was caught I was sure she would be giving us all the information we needed but she hasn't said a word." Y/n raised her head, looking at the monitors, "I'm sure it's because Light told her to keep quiet."

Ryuzaki disliked the way she frowned, he had been seeing a lot of that lately, " Take a break, Y/n."

She shook her head, "No, I should go in there."

Y/n saw that L was concerned as she appreciated it but it wasn't the time for that.

"What?"

"What? She needs to eat anyway." Y/n stood to her feet, "Mr. Aizawa, please get me Misa's dinner."

"Sure thing."

He left and brought back a sandwich and handed it to her.

"Much appreciated." she smiled.

Y/n realized since she had yelled at him, Aizawa had a better attitude.

L noticed how confident Y/n had became, she was more of a leader than a tag along assistant.

"Y/n." The detective grabbed her arm, "Be careful."

Y/n laughed, "She's restrained L."

"Still,"

She nodded, leaving the room and entering the one Misa was in. Y/n appeared on the monitor before L, Aizawa and Matsuda.

As Y/n walked in, her head flinched to the side from the bright light that shone on Misa.

Y/n hadn't noticed bad this was until she saw it in person.

"L, Can you please lower the brightness on that thing?"

Immediately she saw the light get dimmer, her eyes adjusted to the room's light, it was still brighter than the one she was in before.

Misa heard the girl's voice, a girl had never visited her before. It was only men, that's why she refused to eat most of the time and say anything.

"Y-Y/n?"

Her voice was soft and tired.

"Yeah it's me."

"What are you doing here?"

"Well Misa, I've been a detective on this case for a while now. I know it's hard but we really don't want to keep you here, if you could just tell us something."

"I know nothing Y/n, I swear,"

She knew the blonde was lying, she was too calm, normally an innocent would be yelling and crying for their innocence.

It was like Misa accepted it.

"Evidence proved otherwise. I'm not going to pry, that's not why I'm here. I'm here to feed you, will you eat?"

Y/n felt so bad seeing her like this.

Misa nodded weakly.

Y/n brought the sandwich to her lips and she actually ate, the first time in days. Y/n hated the fact she didn't realize that all she needed was a female companion.