37: Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Upon waking up, Y/n groaned and rubbed her eyes.

Her kidnapper was kind enough to move her from that cold basement to a normal room with nothing but a bed

But of course her left foot was chained to the foot of the bed. The chains had enough links so she could roam around but sure as hell didn't allow her to go far.

Y/n had tried every way possible to break it or slip out of it but all futile attempts.

When she finally opened her eyes, she, felt a weight on her stomach. Looking to her side, Will slept next to her with his arm draped over her, not wearing a shirt either.

Awe, he looks so peaceful

With Y/n's free foot she kicked him off the bed.

With a thud, he was now on the floor and groaning. Y/n laughed as she peered over the bed to look at him.

"Wakey wakey asshole." Y/n teased, "Lovely morning, ain't it?"

Will sat up and huffed as he rubbed the back of his head.

He looked up at the smiling girl, "Lovely morning indeed."

She groaned, "Had to ruin it."

Will laughed as he stood up and sat on the bed, taking a place next to her

"Good morning angel."

Will leaned in to kiss her but was instead met with a slap.

"Dude, I have a boyfriend."

"No you don't." he growled, "Not anymore."

"Yes I do!" Y/n got off the bed and looked at the male in frustration, "I mean you can't just cuddle me and kiss me and make everything go away! You messed up and I moved on."

Looking at Will she couldn't help but feel bad. He could have a girl and a normal life but it was shit like this that prevented him from doing so.

"I am happy Will, with Ryuzaki and I miss him like hell. You can't take me away and hope that I'll fall in love with you. I did and you treated me like trash."

Will stood also and walked to her, "I didn't know how good I had it until you left, Y/n. I was a kid, I was stupid."

"You're an adult now and look what you're doing!" She rattled the chain that bound her to the bed.

"All you need is time." He brushed a strand of hair out of her face, "Even if it takes years. I'm not letting you go."

Her heart dropped at the fact she could never get out of here. Never see L again

But L will surely find her, he has too.

Y/n walked around Will to lay down on the bed because that's all she can really do.

"Come on Y/n, don't be like that," Will pouted. In getting no answer, Will laid next to her, "I'll get you whatever you wanna eat."

After a few seconds of silence Will sighed.

"Anything?"

"Anything angel, just name it."

"Fine I want-"

Y/n stopped when she heard three knocks on the door.

Will however didn't seem too phased.

"Come in." Will instructed as he sat up and Y/n looked to the door, hoping it was the police

But which police knocks? None.

In entered Anthony Lector.

President of the 'I hate Y/n club'. They both never liked each other, Anthony more than her.