6.

After the breakfast with Flo you went back home. You couldn't live one more second without berry.

"BABY!! MAMA'S HOME!"

As soon as you opened the door a little puppy came running towards you.

"Hey there" you kneeled and petted him as he jumped on your lap and licked you face.

You chuckled and went to your room. You took a shower and after that you sat on your couch and played with Berry.

~•~

It was already the afternoon and you spent the whole day cuddling with Berry.

You went to your kitchen to see if there was something to eat. You didn't find anything and you were missing dog food, so you decided to go to the pet store and the grocery store.

You took Berry with you and as soon as you parked the car you received a call. You answered as soon as you saw who it was.

"Mama!!"

"Mama!!"

"Draga mea!!" (My dear)

"Ce mai faci?" (How are you doing)

"Great how are you dear ?"

"I'm great mom"

"You know I've missed you"

"Yeah, I've missed you too. How is Romania ?"

"It's good as away, when are you coming to visit?"

"I don't know mama"

Berry started to bark inpatient

"Oh buna ziua Berry" your mom said chuckling. (Oh hello berry)

"Scuze mamă, he wants to go to the store. When I get home I'll call you" (sorry mom)

"Sure thing dear, te iubesc" (I love you)

"Și eu te iubesc" ( I love you too)

You hung up the phone and went to the store.

~•~

While you were getting the last things in your grocery list, you bumped into someone.

"Sorry..." the man said and looked to you.

"Y/N! Hey"

"Sebastian, hi"

"Shopping?"

She obviously is you idiot! He thought.

"Yeah, no food at home" you chuckled

There was an awkward silence until he broke it.

"Um, I was thinking...um... can I help you with the groceries?" He changed his mind.

"Yeah, that would be lovely, thank you" you gave him a small grin.

He helped you shop and you both had a great time. You laughed at his dumb jokes and he laughed at yours. Sebastian was a really easy person to talk to. You could easily tell him your life story and it would be easy as talking to your mom.