43.

After "lunch" we had a little tour of the house.

"So you already know the kitchen and the dinning room and the living room" I said

My mom and Andreaa were in the kitchen and Alexandru was on the phone with his gf.

"Yeah and its lovely" Seb said

"I have so many memories here" I smiled

"Well there's a bathroom there and that's basically the first floor, let's go up stairs"

"Uhhhh I want to see your room!"

"Nah uh, saving the best for last" I winked and we went upstairs.

"That's Andreaa's room, messy as aways, don't tell her I showed you her room"

"I won't" Seb chuckled.

"That's my moms room, she's a clean freak" I said and we walked to my brothers room.

"That's Alexandrus room, he is moving out so it's almost empty"

"There's another bathroom here and my room..." I said holding the door handle.

"Opeeeen!"

"I'm as excited as you Seb I haven't seen this in ages so I have no clue what I looks like"

"Okay okay open!"

"Okay, calm down Stan"

I opened the door and there it was. My little room. My bed had blue sheets, pink and green walls, there were lots of weird decorations that did not match at all, my old guitar, closet filled with my high school outfits, posters on the wall, a picture of me... ugh cringeeee.

"Well isn't this paradise?" Seb mocked me.

"Hey! Don't make fun of my room okay, it was feelings" I said caressing the wall.

"Uhhhh love the The Beach Boys poster" Seb smirked and walked closer.

"What's wrong with The Beach Boys? I still love them okay"

"Blue sheets, hmmm I expected something pink, red or gray to match the vibe going on" he chuckled.

"I was a controversial kid, while girls were wanting pink shit I wanted blue. Blue isn't a boys color, it's for all genders"

"Yes, you are very much right doll, I liked to play with dolls when I was a kid, my mom thought I was gay... anyways" Seb said and I started to laugh.

"Wait! Are you faking being in love with me? Are you in fact gay all this time?"

"Yes... actually"

"I'm hurt" I faked crying.

"I am gay for Ryan Reynolds that's a fact I can't deny"

"Okay yeah"

"But for you I'm straighter then a door, now shut up and come here" he closed the door and pulled me towards the bed.

"Sebastian! My family is down stairs!" I chuckled.

"We are not doing anything wrong, we are just in bed very very close to each other" he shrugged and I kissed him.

"Me from the past is screaming right now" I said chuckling.

"I can say the same" Seb smiled.

We got up and went back downstairs.

"The tour is over and we are heading out" I said.

"What? Aren't you staying?" My mom asked

"We are going to see Sebs mom and then we are going to our hotel room" I said