15.

Nightmare/flashbacks
General pov

"Hey babe, where were you?"

"Oh hey, you're still up... um, I was... with Brian"

"What we're you guys doing? It's already 2:00am"

"Just, drinking Y/N, relax"

"Ryan, it's 2:00 in the morning"

"Yeah, I know"

"I'm tiered of always waiting for you to get back home"

"I never asked you to"

"Yeah... true" you said with tears in your eyes.

"Ryan...?"

"Yeah?"

"Where you with Cristina?"

"Oh, there it comes...No Y/N I wasn't, don't you understand that there's nobody else? It's just you and me! For Gods sakes" he said annoyed.

"Alright, I'm tied, good night" You went to your room and shut the door, a large bang following it.

You knew Ryan wasn't with Brian... Brian called you asking for him...

'Next morning'

You woke up and went to the kitchen to find a letter...

Dear Y/N,
Please understand, that I love you... I swear there's nothing between me and Cristina, she is a friend, that's all, you don't have to worry about her. I would never hurt you. I was with Brian last night because he had a fight with his girlfriend. I sorry for not telling you, and leaving you awake till 2:00am.
It won't happen again, I swear on every star <3
♡︎I love you my sweet pie♡︎

As you read the letter you smiled. Ryan wouldn't cheat, right?...the thing about Brian was a bit shady, but...he loves you...

'Forward in time'

"I am telling you, dump him, he is no good! You're only getting hurt" your fried said.

"Yeah...but I love him..." you said looking down.

'Forward'

~News~

"Our paparazzi, took a few pictures of Ryan gosling and Christina Hendricks... really close last night. Is his relationship with the new singer over?"

Your smile dropped when you heard that... Your world was falling apart. The man that you loved, was with someone else.

'Back in time'

"Hey love! I brought your coffee!" You said as you entered Ryan's office.

"Thank you babe!"

~•~

"BABE! It's your favorite song on the radio!" You yelled exited and Ryan chuckled.

"Let's dance come on" you said grabbing his hands.