45.

A/N: I've decided to put warning when you are speaking in Romanian to make it easier 😘

*Sebastian's pov*

I woke up the next morning, and it was 9:00am. It's cool to think that I always wake up with a round number or a number with a 5 at the end. Anyways.... I looked beside me and the cutest sounds were coming from Y/N's mouth, she was softly snorting while she cuddled berry. I smiled at the view and fixed a piece of hair that was falling on her face.

I observed. Her long lashes, her perfect brows, her beautiful H/C hair that fell perfectly around her face, her nose, her rosy cheeks and lips. I smiled once more thinking about how lucky I was.

I slowly got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I did what I had to, I ordered some room service. I asked for a beautiful breakfast, with everything Y/N loves. Also asked them to place a little vase with some flowers.

I sat at the couch waiting for the food to get here. I didn't want to wake Y/N up so I stayed at the living room. In a few minutes I heard a knock on the door. I put on a shirt and walked to the door to answer. When I opened it it was a man with our breakfast cart.

"Mr. Stan's room service?" He asked.

"Yes, that's me, thank you" I smiled kindly and he returned the smile.

I brought the breakfast to our room and carefully hopped in bed.
I pulled berry to the bottom of the bed so I wouldn't hurt him and started to lay soft kissed all over Y/N's face. She only smiled, I said "Good morning" and stoped to kiss her.

"Don't stop!" She mumbled.

I smiled and gave her some more kisses. She opened her eyes and a cute little yawn came out of her mouth.

"Morning" she smiled up at me.

"I have a surprise" I said.

"Of course you do" she chuckled.

I smiled and got out of the carts way. She looked at it and smiled widely. "In bed breakfast!? You're the best seabass" she squealed and gave me a lingering kiss.

"I try" I smiled cockily.

I got up and brought the cart closer to bed so we could eat.

"Omg that's so beautiful, look at these flowers"

"Glad you like it baby"

"I love it baby" she smiled once more. I love the fact that she would be so happy with the smallest things. I could give her only a smile or a piece of the cookie I was eating, she'd still be happy that I did so.

"We need a pic!"

@Y/N

Liked by @andreaay/l/n and @florencepugh

Surprised with this amazing breakfast! I love you sebba ❤️
@imsebastianstan