32.

"And for our last guest of this amazing night.... The most loving person, the singer, the girl who has the boyfriend everybody wish were theirs, Y/N L/N!!!!!!!" Jimmy introduced me.

I walked on stage chuckling and waving to the audience as well as to the cameras. Everyone clapped and cheered and I gave jimmy a hug.

"Nice seeing you here!" He said

"Nice being here!" I smiled and sat down on the blue couch.

"Wow... this couch is comfy" I caressed it, and everyone laughed.

"I know everyone says that" jimmy laughed.

"How have you been?"

"I've been great! Just a bit nervous, it's been a wile since I went to an interview"

"And we are glad that you came back with our program!" He clapped and I chuckled.

"So, you new album was completely fire, everyone is obsessed with it... I'm included" he chuckled "what was your inspiration for all of it? Was it more like, I like how it's sounds, it's awesome but I don't relate or do you relate to it?"

"Well, I wrote all 10 and I do relate in some way to all of them, my last relationship was very shitty as everyone knows... and it was like fuel, you know"

"Yeah, I totally get it"

"Yeah, and all the sadness I went through on this break up, including the hate I got and everything... it turned out good for me" I chuckled "I wrote songs, I sang them, and know everyone loves them and can relate in some situations, that's what I love about music" I smiled

"Wow, you're like a poet you know how to talk" jimmy laughed and I did too.

"And you have any more musics coming up or are you done for now and only next year?"

"Well, I did talk to my producers and maybe you will have some Y/N songs this year" I said and everyone cheered.

"And we will wait patiently" jimmy chuckled "so... Y/N we talked about your songs, now let's dive into you, into your personal life. Last year you and Sebastian came to media as boyfriend and girlfriend and the fans are loving it, how is it going?"

"It's going amazing, Sebastian is a really nice, charming and caring person, I like to think he is the missing pice of my unsolved puzzle" I smiled and everyone 'aw'ed me.

"Look we got some pictures... aren't they cute?" Jimmy said, with a picture of me and Seb on the screen.

 aren't they cute?" Jimmy said, with a picture of me and Seb on the screen

"How did you get that" I chuckled, and blushed slightly.

"That was on our date night... we set the camera on the car and put the timer on it" I chuckled remembering the day.

"There's this one too"