12

(Poorly written ✨smut✨ - it's my first time writing smut so like...it's bad, I'm sorry)

A/n: I'm so, so, so sorry for not updating, I have a huge BLOCK IN MY MIND and I can't get any ideas... so if you have any suggestions, pls type them in the comments! Also my school started so like I'm really overwhelmed...
Love ya bye!❤️

^Y/N pov^

When I finished putting some light makeup on my door bell rang and I ran to answer it.

"Hey pancakes" the blue eyed man said with that beautiful smile of his.

"Hey smiles" I grinned at him.

"Ready, for your surprise?"

"I'm not sure" I chuckled

"I don't even know if I'm dressed properly"

"You are dressed perfectly doll" he smiled and looked at me up and down

"I'll just get my purse and my phone and we are ready to go!" I said getting inside my apartment and getting my stuff, including my precious notebook.

We went to the garage and he drove us to the mysterious place of our little date. I'll confess I'm kind of nervous. I begin to shift in my seat and I think Sebastian noticed it because he placed his hand in my thigh and rubbed circles on it, which made me relax a bit.

We got to a little park it was in the woods, truly beautiful... but what are we doing here...

^Sebastian pov^

I parked the car and said "we're here!"

"Where exactly is here?"

"You'll see" I smiled and got out of the car to open her door. I know I'm a gentleman...

"Thank you sir" she said in a British accent

"Any time, my lady" I played along and we laughed.

I went to the car trunk to get the picnic basket.

"So, I'm guessing it is a picnic" she said smiling.

"Correct" I smiled

I took her hand and we went inside the park. It was a beautiful place, around it was the woods and it was really pretty.

"This place is lovely seb" she smiled

"Glad you like it" I smiled back looking down at her.

We got on the spot I planned on doing the picnic and sat down on the blanket I had put down. It was a field with a lot of dandelions, one of my favorite flowers.

"This place is amazing sebbie, I really like it" she smiled softly

"I chose this place because of the dandelions"

"And why is that?"

"They are one of my favorite flowers"

"Really? They are beautiful"

"Just like you"

"Oh that was smooth" she chuckled and I did the same.

We talked and ate the things I had brought. I think she liked it, I mean her eyes...oh god her beautiful e/c eyes, were sparkling with the sunlight.

"You never talked about your family, you close to them?" I asked. She was laying her head in my lap wile I caressed through her hair.

"I am really close to them, but they live far away" she smiled sadly.