42.

Welcome home!

Those weeks did pass very quickly. I worked a lot and so did Seb but it's all worth it at the end.

He came home yesterday and me and Flo threw a small welcome party. Unfortunately Zach couldn't make it, he was traveling for work, so it was me, Chris, Mackie, Scarjo and Seb.

Technically me and Flo threw a welcome party for all of them. It was nothing too much, I just wanted to surprise Seb since he's the one who's always making surprises for me.

*Flashback*

"Can you pass me the balloon?" I asked Flo. We had already started decorating, we had the big welcome home sign, we just had to fill a few balloons and we were all set to hide, they'll be getting here at anytime.

"Yep, here" she passed me the ballon bag.

"Do you think that's enough?"

"Yeah, that's more then enough" she chuckled.

Ding.

I looked at my phone and it was Mr. Miller warning me that they arrived.

"Holy shit they're here!" I said

"Fuck!" Flor Said throwing the last ballon at the floor.

"Shut the lights!" She said and I ran to shut them off.

We hid behind the kitchen island and waited for them to get here.

"Yeah I don't think she's home, Mr. Miller said she went grocery shopping" I heard Seb saying.

They opened the door and me and flor jumped.

"SURPRISE FUCKEEEEEERS!"

Chris almost had a heart attack, Scarjo held Mackies arm and Seb jumped.

Me and Flo started dying laughing while they just looked at us.

"Welcome home!!" I said walking closer to them.

"You bitches" scar said, and me and Flo looked at each other laughing again.

"I think you guys killed Chris" Mackie said. I looked over to Chris and he was even more paler.

"You okay Chris?" I asked, he nodded and I chuckled.

"I missed you smiles" I said hugging seb.

"I missed you more pancakes" he said squeezing me.

"Ow!"

"You deserve it" he said smiling and I rolled my eyes. He pulled me in for a kiss and everyone said

"Get a room! Ew!"

We chuckled and kissed once more. I missed these lips on mine.

The rest of the night was pretty fun. We had drinks, not too many tho. We singed on my karaoke machine, played uno and had lots of fun but unfortunately they had to go.

"Are you guys sure you don't want to stay more and sleep here?" I said

"Thanks for the offer girl but I have to see my fam" scar said.

"Yeah I got a big boy to see when I get home too" Chris said talking about Dodger.

"Yeah I gotta see my fam too, miss them" Mackie said.

"And I have to take care of Billie" Flo said.

"Okay, you guys are right, go to your family's, also send them hugs for me" I said and they thanked me.

After a load of hugs they all left and me and Seb were all alone...except for berry.

"Ugh I missed this house and you so much doll" Seb said jumping on the sofa.