30.

*April 22th, 2015*

"Hurry up bitch!" Florence yelled

"Can I just put my leggings on ?!"

"If you do it fast yes you can, we're very lateeeee!"

"Ok I'm done" I said adjusting the leggings on my body.

"Car keys, check, cellphone, check, gum, check, wallet, check. Mkay where good to go!" Flo said checking her purse.

We walked out of my apartment and went downstairs to the parking garage. We were going to a climbing wall park. Flo bough us tickets and since I love climbing walls I had to say yes. Also... I am terrified of those walls, which weirdly makes me love them more.

As Flo was driving, we were blasting songs and singing along. Flo knew exactly how to cheer me up.

"But this is going to take me down! He's so tall and handsome as hell, he's so bad but he does it so well!" We sang along the beautiful Queen Taylor Swift.

"My one condition is! SAY YOU'LL REMEMBER ME! STANDING IN A NICE DRESS STARING AT THE SUNSET BABE! RED LIPS AND ROSEY CHEEKS! SAY YOU'LL REMEMBER ME EVEN IF ITS JUST IN YOUR WILDES DREAMS! Ah-ha!" We screamed the lyrics.

When it got to my favorite park of the song I sang my lungs out.

"YOU'LL SEE ME IN HINDSIGHT TANGLES UP WITH YOU ALL NIGHT! BURNING IT DOWN! SOMEDAY WHEN YOU LEAVE ME I BET THESE MEMORIES FOLLOW YOU AROND! YOU'LL SEE ME IN HINDSIGHT TANGLED UP WITH TOU ALL NIGHT BURNING IT DOWN! SOMEDAY WHEN YOU LEAVE ME I BET THESE MEMORIES FOLLOW YOU AROUND!"

After the song was over, we drove a few minutes and got to the place. It was huge. Like so much bigger then Chris's house, and trust when I tell you that man has a big fucking house.

"Hey, did you guys bought a ticket already, or are you guys buying it right now?" The guy in the entrance asked

"We bought them already, here" Flo showed him our tickets.

"Okay, so here is you guys bracelets" the man handed us the bright green bracelets.

"Thank you" I thanked

"Thank you!" He replied

"LET THE PARTY BEGIN!" Flo shouted making everyone look at us.

"Whatchu looking at ? Never seen a happy person before!" I said looking into a lady's eyes.

Me and Flo started to laugh so hard that I had to sit down. "We are so stupid" I said laughing my ass off. "We are" Flo laughed.

After our crises we headed to one of the climbing walls. We stood in line waiting for our turn.

"I love these target songs, playing in the background" Flo said chuckling

"Hey! That's my song playing" I frowned.

"In my defense.... I- it's an old song, you're better now"

"Sure"

"You know I love you're songs"

"Uhum" I rolled my eyes and smiled.

It was our turn and the woman hooked us on some ropes, so we don't die basically.

"Wanna do a race?" I suggested

"Hell yeah!"

We asked the lady to be our judge and she accepted.

"Three, two, one, go!"

We started to climb, Flo in front of me. I never start good. I start to pick up the pace once it gets to the middle of the wall and then I climb that wall like fucking spider man.