37.

Sebastian's pov
*1 week ago*

"Okay, cut! Seb you need to focus"

"Yeah, yeah sorry"

"Again from the top! Camera rolling.... Action!"

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve asked.

"Your mom's..." as I said that everyone starts to bust out laughing.

"Okay okay concentration!" One of the Russo brothers said wiping his laughter tears.

"Cameras rolling.... Action!"

"Which Bucky am I talking to?"

"Your mom's name was Sarah..."

We finally got the scene right and we went to our trailers. I had planned a virtual date with Y/N today so that's probably why I'm distracted. This past months have been hard without her...

~•~

"Oh, changing subject... when is the MTV award thing?"

"In a week I think" she said over the phone.

"Nervous?" I asked

"A bit, not gonna lie" She chuckled, and bit her bottom lip.

"That's it! I'm out!"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Stop doing that to me!?" I fake cry.

~•~

After we hanged up Chris got in my trailer.

"So... is the plan working?"

"I hope it is..."

"This is so fun" Chris laughed

"I'm nervous... I've never lied to her"

"Oh it's easy, I'll help you" he winked.

"And try to focus on the filming, or you'll get fired" he added, and we laughed.

"Okay, yeah, I will"

~•~

"Okay everyone filming is over for this weekend! Friday off go have some fun or go sleep cuz y'all look dead"

"Thanks a lot" Anthony shouted

"We are fighting capsicle and the other kids" Robert said as a matter of fact.

"We are beating your asses" I said.

I looked at my phone and Y/N was calling. Nervous not know what to do I declined it... not the best idea.

"Sure thing Manchurian candidate" rdj said and left the room.

She called me once more and I declined again.

"Who is it?" Chris asked

"Y/N"

"And you declined it?!"

"Yeah..."

"You don't know how to lie"

"I know that"

"Yeah, now she's going to get suspicious"

"Who is?" Lizzie asked

"Y/N" Chris answered for me

"Ohhh the girlfriend, I remember her"

"We are talking about Y/N!" Scarjo got up from her chair

"Yeah, I'm going to New York in a few hours, to see her and participate on her Award event"

"Ohhh the VMAs?"

"Yep" I said seating up

"What are you doing here then?" Paul said. He was quiet the whole time so everyone looked at him.

"What? He should be packing"

"Red Android has a point" Renner said.

"I don't even know the girl but, the way you talk about her... you love her don't ya" Paul added

"I do love her a lot"

"Awwww sebbie is in loveeee!" Lizzie said

"Seabass is in loveee" Anthony started to sing.

"Oh please, shut it chocolatino"

"La la la la he is in love" he continued to sing dancing around the room and the whole crew in the room joined. While I was seating there face red as a tomato.

Scarjo came up to me and gave me her hands. I took it confused. She pulled me up and pushed me to the door.

"Go pack, my girl is waiting for you"

"Technically she's not..." Chris said

"Okay yeah, go surprise my girl" she corrected.

"We'll be watching on TV" Anthony shouted and scarjo closed the door on my face.

"Packing it is then" I said to myself and went to my trailer.

~•~

By 12:00 everything was ready. I was just waiting for my cab. I had already said bye to everyone so I was all good.

I got to the airport and boarded the plane, soon I'll be back into my lovers arms.

~•~

I was in the plane chilling, listening to music and I got a message from Y/N. She showed me her makeup and she looked exited to be going to the event. Thank God I'm only 10 minutes away.

~•~

-Incoming call from Lucas-

"Hey seb, you here already?"

"Yep, I'm in the Uber heading home, did she left yet?"

"She just left, you're free"

"Okay thanks man"

"No problem" he chuckled and hanged up.

I was kind of nervous. Months without seeing the love of my life... it's weird, but I'm very excited.

I got home and took the quickest shower in history. I changed into my suit and left. Berry wasn't home which was weird but I'm late so I don't think much about it.

When I get to the event a bunch of paparazzi started taking pictures. The fans started to go crazy when they saw me walking inside the building. I lift my hand to my lips and made a "shh" sound smiling. Signaling that it was a surprise. Surprisingly they were pretty quiet.

I went backstage to meet Alice as sneakingly as I could.

"Sebastian! Oh my god I'm so glad you made it" she said

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" I chuckled and hugged her.

We watched the host speak about the next award. I was crossing my fingers, hoping she would win, so the surprise would work...

"The winner of the Video Music Awards is...." She said

"Y/N L/N! Ladies and gentlemen!"

Me and Alice started to jump around and smile like two little kids. I was so happy. My girl is going to rule the world some day... I'm sure of that.

As she was doing her speech I got in stage and her reaction was the most precious thing ever. Feeling her skin touch mine again, with her arms around my neck was the best feeling ever. I love this woman. I want to have a family with this girl. I don't really believe in this soulmate shit but... now that I feel what I feel for her... she's definitely mine.

I got out to let her sing and waited patiently for us to get back home. Oh yeah not to mention she was hot as fuck.

~•~

Not a smutty chap but a cute one I guess

Sorry for the wait 👁👄👁 my brain just wasn't working

I promise next chap will be better ! (And smutty 🌝😏)