41.

We woke up at 8:00. Well I did. I tried to get out of the cuddling pile but Seb only tightened his grip on my waist.

"Smiles...." I whispered.

"Hmm?"

"We gotta wake up, if we want to go and spend the whole day at Coney Island"

"Okay doll, just give two seconds" he said in a raspy, deep voice.

"Okay but let me go"

"No...." He whined

"Yesss, I gotta shower"

"Okay..." he finally let me go. I chuckled and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"You better be up when I get back!" I said walking to the bathroom.

*Seb's pov*

I close my eyes once again but soon opened them again. "Guess we gotta get up bud" I said looking at Berry and he barked softly, following, a yawn came out. "Yeah..." I stretched.

I decided to make breakfast wile she was in the shower. Nothing too much, just coffee and scrambled eggs. After I was done I heard the shower go off. I sat at the kitchen isle and drunk my coffee wile I opened Y/N's computer. Mine was all the way on the bedroom and I was too tiered to get up and go get it. Laziness.

When I opened it. The website opened was a site to buy tickets to a band's concert. One Direction? Yeah I guess. I created a new tab and logged into my email ignoring the tickets. It's not that important.

"Good morning sunshine" she said entering the kitchen.

"Morning sunshine" I smiled and opened my arms. She was wearing shorts and a gray shirt, no bra.

She came closer and hugged me. "Want some coffee?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm starting to regret wanting to go to Coney Island" she chuckled.

"Tiered that much ?" I asked

"Yes, but I still want to go!"

I handed her a coffee mug and gave her a peck at the lips.

"What were you looking in my computer mister?"

"Just checking my email. What's one direction?" She started to laugh and I was clueless.

"What?"

"You're too cute seabass" she smiled. "It's a band I really like, I was going to buy tickets to their last show on tour, but they are sold out..."

"Aw bummer, sorry love"

"It's okay I'll go on the next tour" she smiled and took a sip of her coffee.

"Now go take a shower stinky pants" she said and I chuckled.

"I will but I am not stinky!" I walked out of the kitchen to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and went to our room to change. When I walked in the room Y/N was taking her shorts of.

"Whoa keep going" I said and she wiped her head to my direction.

"Oh please" she rolled her eyes with a smile.

I gave her a big kiss and went to the walk-in closet to get something to wear.

After I was done changing I walked back in the room. Y/N was wearing this cute overall with a crop top and white sneakers. She was looking in the mirror and putting her hair up in a (ponytail/ bun). I just stood there in awe looking at the most beautiful, gorgeous, amazing woman I've even know. Besides my mama.